Freiza Rocks

Best answers
I just got back from playing in 2 different servers as Frieza. I was kicking ass :p I didn't use the disk once and I had 32 kills and 1 death. Then again I owe Senzu Beans some thanks too. Anyways are you guys going to make the death ball bigger? Cause its really really powerful just really small...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really, so many unskilled whiners complained about splash damage that the team reduced the radius of damage -_-.

Oh well.

In a PS they create huge explosions though :D

Best answers
lol, but the death ball already causes tiny exploses...
about yay wide
------------------------------------------------------- Thats fully charged...
But I must admit in a PS, Deathball owns all. I kicked a final flash's ass, I kicked big bang's ass, I kicked a kamehameha's ass. Bring it on!!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not kickin my ass with a floating red blob of ****:p

Best answers
i don't think anyone is gonna kick joes arse cuase from what hib says he is like a machine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no one can defeat joe...

ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!!! ur a noob if u think u can win againts him... i mean i am prob by far the most experenced non team player here and i still cant beat joe...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
+ he already has the beta for so much longer

Best answers
Gee....I wonder why he's had it longer than us.o_o Plus he probably has some kind of weapon in his version...The Leather Whip:shocked: **insert music here** Well...maybe he does...maybe. But I don't think anyone can beat pcjoe...he's just so...so...uh......dominant.;) I sure as hell wouldn't last a minute against him...or any of you guys for that matter. Haven't been able to play online for about 2 months now.:\ I'm really rusty.:cry: Now you're thinking (who the heck is this guy?):rolleyes: Yeah...but back on topic, if pcjoe were to use Krillin...Frieza wouldn't last a minute. Just like me.:fight: That's just my 2 cents.:p

Best answers
Umm... just like when goku meet someone strong im getting exited. i have never play with joe so im not discreding him in any way but he has never face me either
i know i may be writing a check my skills cant catch but u guys speak so highly of him that i just want to test myself

Best answers
Originally posted by FRIEND OR FOE
i know i may be writing a check my skills cant catch but u guys speak so highly of him that i just want to test myself
Its your writing a check your skills can't cash not catch...
Anyways, Hibiki can play the beta for years if he wants. If I play it for an hour I'll become awesome. Plus I can probably take on Joe or Hibiki on the alpha. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright ur really getting annyoying....

u think ur so ****ing good that ur gonna get better than the best players in one hour!! ha ud be luckey if u got one kill againts people like us in ur first hour...

stop being so damn cocky :\

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he was sarcastic

Best answers
lol and you're not cocky? Your the cockiest of the cocky on these forums. Just give me a hour and I'll own you :p

Originally posted by FRIEND OR FOE
i totally back up crusader i havent been playing that long but i can still own the "so called masters" of the beta
WOOT WOOT

Best answers
i totally back up crusader i havent been playing that long but i can still own the "so called masters" of the beta

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah he's talking about hibiki

so he wasn't sarcastic

poor little guy, there goes his ego.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom