Sound

Best answers
Ok, here's my idea:
There's one thing that's REALLY annoying in this mod (IMHO) :
The Voices! Don't get me wrong, the American Voices aren't all that bad, but when you compare them to the original Japanese ones... well, then they suck ^^... I don't even want to mention the translations of some of the techniques, e.g. Kienzan ----> Destructo Disc ( :puke: ), Gallic-Ho -----> Gallit Gun (*shudder*) or Makankosappo ----> Special Beam Cannon (Now that name DOES REALLY SUCK... no offense ^^) etc.
In this area DMZ really shines as they use the REAL voices (Vegeta's voice just sound's so damn good in Japanese ^^)... But I hate it's moves, sometimes those key combinations work, sometimes not... well, you can't expect an FPS to be turned in an Beat 'em up (Ever played DBZ - Hyper Dimension for the SNES? That one rules ^^) Well, I'm getting OT... Just get those Japanese voices in the game!
Just some words to the American dubbing of DBZ: It's ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! Even the German one is better! I mean, the American Version has some episodes cut together because they were cut SO BADLY! Just get these original Japanese Eps. ASAP (with Subs. , of course ^^)

PS.: Please don't mind any grammar or spelling errors, I'm German, so, as you can guess, English is not my native language... well, that remark was kinda stupid ^_^; ... And I'm only fifteen, thus I've not been learning English for that long of a time ^^...

Okay, that's it ^^... Please don't flame me, it's my first post ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in beta u *should* be able to chosse jap or usa sounds, i will get the japanase myself

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not going to flame... but:
if you would have looked around the site first *points to Dev. Journals* you would have noticed that you WILL be able to set the language to English or Japanese...

Best answers
Oops, sorry 'bout that then ^^... I didn't look around in the Dev-Journals yet, only searched the News Archives ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom