Quick Question on the new Version, Nothing major.

Best answers
I was just wondering. When you do get the new version out, what will you do to make it so the servers dont crash with all the people downloading it? What is the bandwidth that the servers are set to?
Wont the bandwidth be overloaded? I was simply wondering if you were going to have a special way of announcing the release.

Thanks.

BTW: The little teaser vids look good, you should put out more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there will be ALOT of servers to download beta from, dont worry about it.

Best answers
Tepus this time I have to agree with you. I also think there will be a lot more servers where you can download the game from. And they will have big bandwiths.

But I have to say I'm a little bit concerned to, say the ESF Beta comes out at 14:00 and everybody immediately goes off and download it won't all the servers get overcrowded and won't downloading be impossible. Cuz I know one thing, when the Beta comes out I want to have it ASAP and I think everyone else wants that to...so servers prepare yourselves!!!!!!!!! :p, :-D.

Best answers
yea I addressed this before, no one payed attention to me :cry:
Anyways, how about a lil notification to your favorite fans ;) so we get a little ;) head ;) start ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shut the hell up crusaider.... :S

and yeah theres gonna be tons and tons of mirrors for the beta so dont worry about it...

Best answers
didn't it used to say

Lover of Hibiki

instead of

Lover of PCjoe?

thats kinda weird...and stalkerish o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont give a **** so im not gonna bother

Best answers
Originally posted by Hiro
didn't it used to say

Lover of Hibiki

instead of

Lover of PCjoe?

thats kinda weird...and stalkerish o_o
yea I tried to fit lover of hibiki and pcjoe, it didn't fit. Just cause I wanna kick his ass doesn't mean I don't love him :cry:

Best answers
yea I tried to fit lover of hibiki and pcjoe, it didn't fit. Just cause I wanna kick his ass doesn't mean I don't love him
Too bad internet toughguys like yourself don't amount to much when it comes to real fights, eh? :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh u talking bout me?? cause if u are u are sorly mistaken.. im a quite skilled martal artist have studied in a few forms and such and i work out quite offtin as well so dont think i couldnt own yo ass in real life if i wanted to... :D

Best answers
Because they can sit behind their keyboard and type away and not worry about actually getting in a fight, I'm sure half of them that actually try to start stuff online would be like 13-15 and think they are top **** cos they are going through that "Im a Hardcore" stage of life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then they get beat up, owned, mugged ,and raped and think differently about them selfs afterwards :rolleyes:

and this has to be the first post u ever made in esf chat micks :p

Best answers
Maybe I can make arrangements for a mirror... But it is best to ask DavidD. But just a mirror. When CS 1.5 came out, we had 110 gigabytes of traffic in one day, and he got a not-so-happy mail from the provider...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want a head start stay in the IRC its always announced there first aint it?

BrunO

Best answers
Originally posted by [BSE]C@B@L
I am banned there, I don't know why.
lol , trust me i know how you feel. I had the same sh** here.:S But i found a Bigger and much better forum:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin

lol , trust me i know how you feel. I had the same sh** here.:S But i found a Bigger and much better forum:p

4xMega-Saiyajin, u where banned for a reason, just like everyone else whos banned, baka

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mega u were banned for having hentai in ur sig u moron :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom