partical system when firing beams

Best answers
i think that if youre on or close to the ground (say, equivlent to 10 meters) and you fire a beam the partical system that Pcjoe made should be implemented, just have a little dust and a few rocks sprayin behind the player in a cone shape

like this only without it looking crappy :)

also thinking about it it may look nice if there were a bit of dust when theres an explsion on a person/wall/floor

just a thought

Best answers
So.. you're thinking of the final PS of the Cell saga, when Cell keeps pushing harder and harder? The effects around and behind him while he's doing that? That WOULD be cool.

Best answers
look at pcjoe's dev journal, you shoudl be pleasantly ssurprised, and those would probably be also for firing a weapon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bwhaahahahahahahahahah!!!!

looks more like goku had the beans for lunch!! (and as goku would say "WOAH BEANS GIVE ME PROBLEMS" :p )

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offence to your drawing or anything, but it looks like hes blowing **** out of his ass... But yeah, were planning on having something like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahahah looks like goku is pumping out a bit moe than ki :p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek: goku needs some anti gas pills or something

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i think the soudns will be important wen this particle system is put in..... like in that powerup vid.. the soudns were awesome and gave a great atmospheric effect... yeah and that is some serious dodgy stuff goku pumping out... must be all that exertion.... .....

Best answers
dont make fun of the pic it wasnt for show he just wanted for you to get the idea

Best answers
oh cool thats gonna be in, good

oh and BTW it looks more like gokus got diarrhea and farted ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom