what does earths special forces really mean?

Best answers
judging by the name of the mod it would seem like esf would be more than a death match. once you think about it

Best answers
Earths Special Forces is what people call the saiyans (Goku,Piccolo,Krillin,Gohan Ect) Around the saiyan saga to the cell saga. *Correct me if im wrong*

Best answers
ur right but the title infer a story of some sort not just death match that what he means

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let me break it down for u

earth (as in the planet earth... 3rd planet from sun... sol system) special (as in people above and beyond normal people) forces (group of people that fight)

Best answers
man hikibi ive been folowing ur post and why u put everything so negatively man no offense but chill its forum ppl ask question omg
anyway breaking it down like were moron or something all we want to know is was there an intention of making it more than a death match cause in the dbz like ur refering they dont go around challeging ppl they defen their planet so
plz chek urselft

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
Earths Special Forces is what people call the saiyans (Goku,Piccolo,Krillin,Gohan Ect) Around the saiyan saga to the cell saga. *Correct me if im wrong*
during and after the cell saga they are called the Z fighters. I personally like ESF better than Z Fighters. And could u imagine if this mods name was Z Fighters?

Best answers
The name z fighters really isnt that bad... but what i really wanted to know is if this mod was suppose to be more than a deathmatch. It is just something about the name "earth special forces" that throws me off. It really isnt a big deal but i think it is a good question.

Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac

god this sig of mine sucks
That it does, that it does. Can't tell who some of them are and I've played FF7 and beat it thrice!

nm, Cloud, Vincent, Cid, Tifa and Sephiroth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah a little red x is hard to pass off as a good sig :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is this post relevant to the topic that belong in ESF Chat?!?!?

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
yeah a little red x is hard to pass off as a good sig :p
Yeah I've been meaning to give him crap about that but I havent gotten around to it lol :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom