HI all new here+ Beta mod

Best answers
First i want to say hi all im Final Vegeta new here ncie to meet ya, second i qot a question when comes the Beta patch?????
O_O Im waiting quite a while for it and till now i dont know when it will come if anybody of you does know plz tell me i would be very gratefull.

Final Vegeta

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think ur gonna get flamed for this...

mod should close this fast

nobody (not even the team) knows when the mod will be finished, some say 2 months some say winter , only way we will know for sure is wait and c

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The beta will come out when...

1.Dudeman gets a haircut (just jokes man, just jokes not intended as an unsult)
2. Wiley Coyote gets the road runner.
3. Canada wins the world cup

Now, after that humour (<--canadian spelling), no one knows, I'm not even sure if the team knows, I guess they could give an ETA but they wont :devgrin:, just makes me appreciate the mod more, because the wait is worth it, so just wait like the rest of us, and if you build it, they will come.

Best answers
Well you know what they always say "Its gonna be done,when its done" God thats annoing. and you shoulnt ask when its gonna be done cuz they have tons of work...and its only gonna slow them down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
¬_¬

/me bangs head on table

Best answers
er...Final might as well just kick some arse and practice until beta comes bud

Best answers
Chitenga, when its done its done, I mean they never know when they are gonne be finished because:

1. They donate their time and that time can vary.
2. They don't work to a strict timetable.
3. Anything could come up and hinder the progress.

I can think of many mods where they have set the release date and they have had to change it cos a last minute bug pops up so ANYTHING could happen, **** the world could blow up then ya get nothing at all :p

Best answers
Shouldn't this be moved to the "Newbie Central" section ???

we need a mod, fast!

Best answers
Hey people. I'm glad to see you're all having fun with the n00b, but let me lay down the law.

The Beta will come out....... ........ then you'll all be happy, OK?!???!!?!

I also like to see that Old School Megaman is comin back into todays art. BASS roXors my boXors!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah megaman is cool... (though i do like x better than the old ones... and in my opinion zero is much cooler than bass ;D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom