Double Kamehameha

Best answers
During th cell saga gohan had his left arm badly damaged by cell, because of this he had to preform the kamehameha wave with only one arm so theoredically you could preform 2 kamehamehas', one with each hand, using double the ki and could be made as a SSJ or SSJ2 or higher move.

And they could rotate around each other like picallos special beam in ESF Alpha2.0 only better and smoother since its the beta.

thoughs?.........

Best answers
well i think it's stupid.

it would be better if you say an 10x kamehameha wave like Goku does aganist super android 17 in DBGT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes that is very dumb...

but i do think goku should get his chou (2x) kamehameha and mabie jubi (10x) kamehameha cause goku is kind of lacking in the unique moves area i mean all he has is genki dama where as like vegeta all of his moves are unique to him

Best answers
General impression I get from watching DBZ is losing your arm is a pretty big blow despite that. Like I recall Cell going to Piccolo: "you're not going to be able to last long with only one arm." Sure some of that is melee, but I think perhaps they just naturally pool their Ki through both hands and make a larger/stronger/more controllable attack. NOT SURE, though.

Best answers
dunno...cause Gohan lost his arm in the movie, history of trunks

and he totally schooled 17 and 18. He would have beat them too if he was such a passionate passionate man. lol. He should have waited for trunks to get older...then those androids would have been chump change...gohan and trunks killing 17 and 18 omg that would have been sweet

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
The 1 armed super saiyan was the most awesome character EVER!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
how come in the future.. they didn wish ne1 bak wit the dragonballs and trained or sumfin.. they cudda gone into the room of spirit and time cudn they?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they couldn't wish any1 baQ bcoz piccolo died.. and also the room of spirit and time was introduced by mr. popo while they were fighting cell, so they could train.. during their future, cell was not a problem, it was the androids

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ahh ok.... and the spirit of time.... was introed in db actually.. so they cudda still used it.......

Best answers
on a side note the "room of spirit" can only be used twice in a lifetime and in the english version at least its called the "hyperbolic time chamber"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom