Esf Suggestions

Best answers
Hey, im just a huge DBZ fan who knows alot bout DBZ, in this game, u should be able to go different planets i.e. maps as like planet earth, plnet frieza, planet namik, planet vegeta etc.....

u should add more fighters as well, like the ginyu force, radditz, yamcha, tien, piccolo etc.....and u should let us have the options of use every move the guy can actually do as in the TV show, dat would be sickness!

u should also be able to fly around, i dono if u can in da game, dont got it yet :) ; aand we should be able to get the advanced saiyan armours and like senzu beans...just suggestions....

Best answers
ims aying they should add that in the next beta update, i need to get this at first......man, it woould t take forever to do that stuf..if i knew how to do it, u know how obssesed i am to finish something as fast as i could, i would probably finish it in less than a month.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O

seriously look at the topic title

it says SUGGESTION

shouldn't this be in the suggestions section?

edit: yes u can fly around already

Best answers
and there are sensu beans, though they don't do much when a kamehameha can kill you in one hit four times over.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
post sugestions in the suggestions forum plz...

that would be too many charaters and besides who would use radditz? i mean he cant go ssj or anything and hes a wuss... just like tien yamcha all of the ginyu force ect..

and hl cant handel maps like that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To make suggestions you should first play the game to see what there is. It would help you around in the flying department and other. Oh, and before you reply check the suggestion forum for previously suggested things, cause ALL of this was suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom