Power struggle suggestion

Best answers
Wouldn't it be cool if during a powerstruggle, after both attacks colide, they form one giant ball that cannot be detonated by either person instead of two small balls that can be detonated by one person losing if he chickens out? Also, as the powerstruggle continues and more and more ki is pumped into the ball it gets larger and larger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im curious.. if it was already suggested, wut did they say concerning it?

Best answers
Well I'm glad they changed it, but did they give any specific details about it or they "just changed it"

Best answers
dunno wat they sed but r u talkin about like wen gohan and cell shot beam at eachother and it fromed that gigantic 1 :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually wouldnt like this, i think it would cause way to much lag and also when it explodes if the ball got to big it would caue way to much spash damage.

BrunO

Best answers
Maybe they can make it so only the ones participating in a powerstruggle are effected by the splash of a powerstruggle explosion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would make the game so cheap, I mean if your in a blast you should be hit...

Best answers
But if the blast kills everyone, then who gets the kill if it was the blast of a powerstruggle?

Best answers
yeh that would suck cause with those of us on a 56k and then theres 2 dudes in the middle a 7 mil pl then they make a GIGANTIC EXPLOSION then it would kill lost and heaps o people would get lagged

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom