uhh major mess up here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noticing something about goku just now..

the kamehameha animation is totaly wrong... (well the ending blast postion is anyway..)

cause goku puts his hands up and down not side to side like they are now... kind of sounds odd but go watch goku shoot one and u see what i mean

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the animations are wrong, since Dark Tooth isn't a hard core DBZ fan. 80% of these moves are comming out of his head. Personally, i like it though... You should see some of Cells animations, looks pretty sweet.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well. how about this....

if I dont have time to fix every animation before we release. how about I try and make a fix up model pack after you guys make me a huge list of errors I made..

but, you guys gotta wait tll we release to make the list or the beta testers can make one now.

Best answers
i like that at least you did not say blow off if you dont like it dont play it. you are willing to help out with the small details. thank you for being cool like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only other one that really comes to mind is gailt gun... other than that there all uber hella sweet :D

JeS

Best answers
the anims are fine....what needs work are the models....most likely half the problems about the anims can be blamed on the model and no i am not blaming the modelers, im just saying cause i have seen those things in MS and it aint pretty (not flaming) im no modeler so i know i cant do better but i believe they just need a lil tweeking. Like with goku...his upper body to me is really deformed comparitively to shoulder length the size of his collar bone area .....well, thats how i feel :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya willing to hear the mistakes and fix em later. I truly apriciate that. Not much plp want to do such things. :yes: ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah thats a cool attitude to the fans, but from what i hear the animations kick ass!!

BrunO

Best answers
I think maybe Vegeta is the only esf model that animates perfectly...

I fixed Goku though and our new Piccolo should be fine :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll check out the animations later, I'm sure Hibiki and Val will be on hand to help if not [o_O] and Deverz. But I have to agree with Hibiki Darktooth, the animations are hella sweet, even if they are slightly inaccurate. :)

*No help needed frrom me? :cry: *
Cheeseman

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks guys. just so you know, Im doing continuous fixes here and there. Im still doing little fixes on goku/vegeta/trunks/freeza/cell and I finished them all too. but hey, there are always errors some where. Ill just find them and fix them :)

so dont worry guys, if I ever get a chance to watch DBZ on TV again, Ill try and find the details I missed. ok?

Best answers
you're a cool guy.

and i think your animations for new beta will kick serious ***:yes:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kerozeyetzev
you're a cool guy.

and i think your animations for new beta will kick serious ***:yes:
You think? They DO kick ass:)

Best answers
Hey Darktooth if you wanna watch DBZ why not rent a couple of movies of dbz?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nooo save ur self dark!!!!

unless its anything past movie 4 dont watch any cause they all reak... ^_^

Best answers
the ones with kooler dont, and the last movie, you know, 13 i think.

Best answers
Heh. If ya wanna save your self just DL Movie 12... Its one of the best in my oppinion... anyways lata

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually. I used to watch DBZ alot when I was younger. but then they have alot of reruns on TV now and I dont watch it that much any more. so I kinda forget what the characters do. I still wanna watch the rest of DBZ and then finish up GT. so yeah.

Ill fix up the animations later on when I have time to fix them up.

Best answers
I have to admit the team for ESF (what i have seen personally) is very k00l, and i think that because everyone is so nice is why we get such an exellent mod to play. The fact that someone is working on the mod that hasn't even watch DBZ is an even better fact that they are REALLY nice. BTW i have no idea if this has been addressed as of yet but it would be very awsome if u had the time to do it, if u notice the legs of the characters when they make any attack (EXLUDING melee) are very close together, they look "prissie", if you mad them do a horse-riding type stance or long stance it would be exellent & really add to the feel of the game, i think that the same goes when they run, they don't look quit right......warriors don't run like that:S

P.S. I am not intending to insult anyone so plzz don't take offence.
I think as a general message from the ESF players around the globe we would just like to say THANK YOU for putting so much time and effort into making such an exellent mod.

THANK YOU:D :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom