Powerlevels

Best answers
I have a question, you know that in the Alpha the starting Powerlevels of the different characters are different, Goku is 1000000 and Vegeta is 750000. So if Goku and Vegeta start Goku almost always wins the first few fights. So I don't think that's really fair (in the exception of Vegeta and Goku cuz Vegeta has got way more powerfull attacks then Goku has but never the less) so my question really is how is that gonna be in the Beta.

Will every char have the same starting powerlevel or will there again be difeerences in the starting powerlevels. If it's like in the alpha then i have a suggestion, don't. Give everyone the same starting powerlevel.

Thnx in advance.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmm thats unfair..vegeta was way stronger than goku at the start

Best answers
If Vegeta had the same PL as Goku, then he would be, un beatable, his attacks are to strong.....

Goku only got thoses wimpy attacks....so to make him survive he got more PL

ultrassj_vegeta

U
pl dusn make that much of a diff........ i mean if ur actually decent then pl shudn matter much.. i neva notice much diff....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta starts with **** all PL but has good moves

and goku its with loads of PL and crap moves..

its fair bicthes

Best answers
I didn't mean all of the things that you've said. I already said that in this Alpha the Vegeta Goku example isn't that good, but it is true that a Vegeta Gallit gun (Vegeta without a kill) and a Goku Kamehameha (Goku without a kill) isn't that much of a battle it's certain from the start that Goku will win. And thats all about powerlevel cuz the attacks are equally strong. So what i want to know is if every char is going to have the same pl at the start, just wanna know don't need any criticism.

Best answers
if they have the same starting pl then it would suck so ppl already thought abotu ur adiea and threw it away BUT WAT ABOTU GOHAN he has crappy attacks and has the 2nd lowest pl besides krillen comon rais his pl so he can make at least 2 full kameha attacks with trubo on (with his starting pl u can do 1 kameha attack on the ground);/

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I wouldn't worry about any of this stuff, guys..

These things are already being, if not already worked out.

Best answers
Look, everything you guys know about the Pl/Ki bars, just throw them out the window. We've got a somewhat completely revamped new system on PL/KI for the beta. That's all I say for now....works nicely with the "Super Secret" Hud we've been, err, well keeping a secret ;)

Best answers
Problem! You can't really use PL to balance the players, because with the way ESF helps you play catch-up that advantage will be gone quickly. Maybe if someone had poor starting moves, or ones difficult to use without good blast damage, a starting PL could help.

If you give Goku double Krillin's advantage, that could help Goku a bit in the beggining. But from my understanding, it really wouldn't help much 16, 20 minutes into the fight, would it?

Best answers
Man I can't wait to see this new hud couldn't u guys just show us a tiny bit of it (like a teaser)

Best answers
Bigger pls don't balance diddly. Today I was Frieza against 3 other guys, Frieza starts with horrible PL btw. By the time I was done I had a PL of 1.8 million and 22/0...hows that for PL

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PL matters huge, especially if you join the fight late. Whenever I'd joina server halfway into a map, I'd constantly be crushed while I tried to take anybody on. And because it took so many hits to kill anyone, I'd only get 1 hit before someone else took them out.

I haven't played in ages (though I was pretty decent when I did). I usually used Picolo (no discs or overpowered Vegeta attacks there! :p ). I forget what his PL was to start, but it cna't be up that high :p

Also, PL really helps determine PS success alot :p Anyone who gets in a PS in a low vs high pl, the low is going to be hoplessly crushed.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Guys, listem to me closely once again. Take everything you know about the current PL system and just flush it down the tiolet. Alpha and Beta work in two totally different systems now. Not goin to elaborate but I will say powerlevels are everything and then again on the same token, they mean nothing. Ponder on that a bit ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Guys, listem to me closely once again. Take everything you know about the current PL system and just flush it down the tiolet. Alpha and Beta work in two totally different systems now. Not goin to elaborate but I will say powerlevels are everything and then again on the same token, they mean nothing. Ponder on that a bit ;)
Thanx you have just confused me! :D

BrunO

Best answers
Come on Nighthawk stop teasing us give us a couple of clues or something!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Cant you guys just wait for the release? whats the attraction of the release if you already know everything about it?

Just desist with this questioning re: Issues that WONT be revealed before the release.

Cheers

Best answers
Thnx guys for all the comments I'm a lot wiser now than before ;).

I know where to ask the next time:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom