double attacks

Best answers
hey i reckon they should make it that wen u r havin a powerstruggle u should be able to charge the same attack and then shoot again into the beam so that it has more power i no they already have that kinda but i mean a whole new attack shot into the beam

Best answers
Yeah that would be pretty cool, but it should have to be the same attack that is already fired, and it would be risky for the player because it would be good for a quick gain in the struggle, but if it doesnt help enough, youd shortly run out of ki and lose. I like it. Oh, and just wondering, will you be able to go super during a PS. Nothing would be cooler than losing a PS then all of a sudden you turn super and you kick the other guys' ass.

Best answers
you can go SSJ and turbo during a PS about the idea i think its good cause as i said b 4 it should be possible to charge 2 attacks one in each hand so one hand could keep the PS going and one charges a new attack.

Best answers
yer thats wat i mean you charge the same attack again and shoot it bak into the current beam makin it stronger. yeh i no u would loose a bit in the ps but if shot it bak then you would gain alot.

that would be sweeeeet ur just about to loose the ps then u turn SS and blow the hell outa that damn noob. thats kinda like in the show. chanelling ur power and hiding it so that ur enemy thinks ur weaker than u actually r

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom