super charging

Best answers
can we have like a super charge thingy were ur player really pushes it to the limit an behond so that they put a massive strain on there body you could have like advanced speed and strength for an amount of time(depends on how long u charge it) then wen u finish you could loose some health

wat do u think?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
U NOOOB!! note 7 posts wen i got here...... THATS the same as kaioken attack!!! thats basically just turbyo... geez y wud u charge it as well.. that wud slow thigns down... well just a couple of reasons y i think this idea is a little... dodgy

Best answers
I think it would be cool if you could keep charging attacks past the bar limit, but at a risk of health reduction or even death. I think at least the Spirit Bomb should be able to be charged as long as the player wants to, if an opponent lets it get big enough, its his fault that it gets so big, hehe.

Best answers
no point charging as long as u want since there is a cap on the explosion in the beta and yes u have to recieted several other posts on the kaioken attack. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by AscendantSaiyan
no point charging as long as u want since there is a cap on the explosion in the beta and yes u have to recieted several other posts on the kaioken attack. :)
Actually sure theres a size limit, but it would be cool to make a SB that would insta kill, because then the SB can acutally be called an attack.

Best answers
I AM NOT A NOOB OK. i only have seven posts because i formatted my comp and then i changed my email ok. and wat i mean by how much u charge it i mean how far up the bar it goes.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmmm still can login can u not?? and.. .u can change ur name if u want to...

Best answers
yer i could but i'd have to do more than i wanted to ( i'm really lazy) and since i had already changed my email i just made a new account and besides i hadnt used that 1 for a month so hotmail cancelled it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom