following blast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what if there could be a blast that follows the person around.. not a blast taht looks like a kamehame ha like this...

O============)

nothing like that.. just a ball of energy.. like this

O

wut if frieza's attack disc, you can control where it moves? that'd be much better ;P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We got a beam in beta which follows.

Frieza disc CAN already been controlled.

n00b. :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i kno the beam follows, but not a beam, but a ball taht u dont have to control..

and no, i meant, when u shoot the frieza disc it goes in a strait line.. i mean while it's already been shot, u can move it up down, left right, like wut frieza did while fighting goKu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YOU CAN.

ya can let it move, up, down. ect ect. PLAY the game and see.

Jeez.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can controll the disc just like every beam
right-click brings the disc back

my favourite:
shooting a disc at someone, he avoid it, i get the disc in the right position behind him, give the "come-back"-command and the disc cuts him from behind :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, but i mean, if u can use the arrows to make it go up down left right and back, instead of teh mouse, because it just goes at an angle and when it comes back it comes back straight.. so u direct it wherever on the map without you calling it back.. exactly how u want it to move, exactly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that´s what you meant

no that would make the disc too strong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly
that´s what you meant

no that would make the disc too strong
butt.. frieza did taht.. maybe u can go to the one controllin and make them cut themselves ;)

Best answers
yer u could make it that wen u shoot the disc you start controllin that disc instaed of your player so like you move the arrows to move the disc and stuff. but there would have to restrictions such as wen it turns it would have to be long curved turns and the disc would have to relativly slow. other wise every1 would be frieza and you would have the disc server wer the only attack used it the disc.

that would suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom