Powerlevels

Best answers
I think that it would be a lot better if your PL affected your speed and health as well as what it already does now, your attacks. Right now the character speeds are a little sluggish compared to the show (yes its a game, but it should still be a little faster). Anyway, even if in beta the powerlevels wont effect your speed or HP, im at least hoping turning super saiyan will. Any news on what exactly transforming will do to your character or is that still a secret. I'm thinking it should give your powerlevel a drastic boost, which in turn boosts your HP, speed, and attack explosions/damage. Anything else? Oh, and also, I once heard PCjoe talking about a system that allows you to suppress/raise your powerlevel at will to keep yourself off of scouters if you want to hide your PL (like what goku does with the saiyans and the ginyu force). Will this be in the new beta or is planning to be implemented at all?

Best answers
i think tht might be happening im not sure. but i agree it should be that the higher ur pl goes the faster u go but you could go to fast or u wouldnt be killable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Health is affected by your PL that could be a little bad for someone who is owning a server!!

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom