esf trouble here also

Best answers
i tried alpha just cause i was bored and it keep downloading everything. i mean maps processing or whatever and will not play. i was wondering if this is a prob with my side because i want my system ready for beta and not have to worry about things like this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never thought I would see you post a help question thats not in the "Help" section. :eek: for shame.

I think you might have to reinstall, dont worry nothing will be overwrtten.

Best answers
i dont want help with it. i am just asking if this is a common prob. i dont even want to play esf alpha cause beta will be better. i was saying i tried it and this happen. was wondering why. sheesh. so i did not know where to post it. in help even tho i dont really care about alpha or in here. I wanted to know if the bugs was cause by cs 1.5 and beta has the same thing.

Best answers
damn Nightshade, the guy was just trying to be nice and you savagely assault him. Chimpbot should warn you too :p

Best answers
sonic is just annoying with all his "dont post here there wherever"...He should mind his own business and let the mods do it, cuz sonic jumps to conclusions...

Best answers
WTF i did nothing wrong. where do you get that i did this. i was just stating what i thought. i dont mind if he gave me a comment i am not mad at him. i am just saying what i thought and it was more of a beta question then help. so back off me because i did not jump down anyone yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:/

/me flames triki on aim or icq

Im trying my hardest to help him out, and I get flamed. Is it my fault that Im trying to keep everyone posting everthing where it belongs, I just trying to do my best as a worried poster.

Best answers
i dont see where i flame ya. i was just saying ugh i never really flamed anyone on here why would i start now?

Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
i dont want help with it. i am just asking if this is a common prob. i dont even want to play esf alpha cause beta will be better. i was saying i tried it and this happen. was wondering why. sheesh. so i did not know where to post it. in help even tho i dont really care about alpha or in here. I wanted to know if the bugs was cause by cs 1.5 and beta has the same thing.
I DON'T EVEN WANT TO PLAY YOUR STUPID ALPHA! I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP EITHER! SHEESH

sounds pretty mean to me...just depends how you read it.;(

Best answers
i sowwy. but i still dont see where i was flaming. i was just letting you know why i posted here and why i did not in help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ok but as he said "I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP EITHER! SHEESH"

Dont let me catch you doing it again ;)

/me huggles Night Shade, its ok son, its ok

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sierra, if you weren't so freakin' condocending all the time, no one would assume you were being sarcastic. :rolleyes: You're first statement to him is about posting in the wrong section.

Night reacted fairly poorly as well. :\

Back on topic . . . now. ;/

Best answers
thank ya cucumba, now can you explain the problem a little more in depth? cause I never got that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom