Another Deminsion

Best answers
This is not a suggestion it is a thought...anyways i was thinking. Would it be a good idea if you was to die in esf that you will respawn in like another deminsion/World...(it would be kinda like dying and going to king kias planet.) but in this differnt deminsion you can still fight...i know some of you poeple are thinking "what if you are the only person left in the real world and there is no one to kill you to send you in the next deminsion" well i am thinking the samething:D o well it was a thought :)

Best answers
then he would win and everything starts over. kind of like king of the hill mode where you not bored when you die.

Best answers
it would be a good way to wait out team matches if u only have 1 life like in CS

Idea has poteintial but may be a big waste of time :)

Best answers
actually...thats a damn good Idea...if I say so myself
especially if you got to keep your pl you had in the other dimension after you die!

this would keep it from the previous winner always winning!

omg this idea is sweet!

Best answers
Worst idea ever. Shutup I hate you, Jesus hates you. Quit giving out bad ideas which only delay the release of the beta damn you infidel!!

Best answers
goddamn your a loser

you kiss ass to all the forum admins and the team

I swear to god your lame

Best answers
holy crusader you just want esf to come out asap...i am just thinking of ideas and i like the way you guys are trying to make it better :D thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This idea would suck, because they would have to remake all the maps the have, add a lil room that looks like other world, making the maps smaller. :/

Best answers
why not just make maps that would support this game type mode. i mean i dont think it would be too hard. and the longer they spend on beta better it will be. so wait it out and dont flame people for giving good ideas.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Wow Crusader...

Just because you know an admin or two doesn't mean you can OPENLY FLAME SOMEBODY!.

No, wait....I take that back.
It wasn't a flame...it was an OPEN ATTACK.

For that, Holy Crusader, I mist give you this..

Your little comment was completely uncalled for.
His idea was perfectly fine, who are YOU to judge whether or not something is good?

Besides..the team doesn't take EVERY suggestion into consideration.
If they liked one, they'd implement it..not EVERY suggestion is added in......most aren't.

Now..get back on topic..
This guy wants some feedback on his suggestion, folks.

Best answers
lol alright Chimp. Ya know I was just kidding, I wouldn't use Jesus hates you as an open insult ;) Plus you just said it was a suggestion, its not a suggestion its a thought or else it'd be in suggestions :p and thanks for the warning. Doesn't ESF got instant respawn anyways?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Suggestion..thought..they're practically the same thing, espeically in the way he presented it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh this isnt a suggestion, because if it was I would have to say...

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN SUGGESTIONS!!!!!

Oh it is a suggestion, even though he did say its not :/. People need to relize this kind of stuff.

And its a bad idea, why would you want to goto another dimension, stay there for a while, then go back to fight. I just wanna fight right away, plus I want maps to be as big as possible.

Best answers
it could be a different mode of play that way you get your big maps, and we have a sort of Knock out mode. Except replace knock out with death.

It would be cool to have this. That way it would add a new twist to gameplay.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh! came up with a thought..

wut if sum1 died on your team.. if you're playin capture the dragonballs, then why dont u put a wish sayin "PLEASE RESURRECT BLA BLA BLA (and type wutever their name was)" so everyone doesn't become alive again till the round is over, such as in counter strike

yes yes??? so they can like be in another dimension.. and watch the fight (spectator mode) through king kai or through baba's crystal ball

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom