Teleport duels...

Best answers
Just a crazy thought I just had, it probably sucks but oh well I'll tell it anyway. I was browsing the melee threads and I found out they are making a much better melee system in beta, so I thought it would be cool if two people of a similar powerlevel (like 5 million apart at most) were to teleport at the same time, they would enter that super fast state like in the 1 million power warriors movie when cooler and goku are so fast they are the only ones who can see each other. OK, so the screen would change for both characters to a colorfull wavy backround and they entire map would go away to just like an abyss type map just for those two characters. They would only see each other, while everyone else that isnt in the "duel" can't see them. The 2 dueling can only use melee attacks and whoever wins, his life will fill, and he will "unteleport" to wherever he would have originally if it hadent been for the other person teleporting at the same time. I got this idea kind of from jedi knight 2, but I didn't want it to be so totally out of character to like go up to someone and press "k" to challenge him to a duel, I just made up this idea to get a more roleplaying dueling type situation going on. Anyway, even if this idea is too crazy, I would think it would be cool to have a dueling option in somehow. Any comments on the idea, or other ideas for dueling would be cool.

Best answers
Oh, and just another comment on the teleport sounds. I hope in the beta you guys are changing the teleport sound to the teleport noise in the show. I think its the sound that the ESF menu has when you click on things.

Best answers
yer u could also make it that that happens at a certain powerlevel say 7 mil or watever otherwise wen that happen under that amount wen they r fightin you should c like just flash around the plase and wavy lines like wen yumcha first faught a cyber men in the saiyan saga that would be kewl.
it sohuld also be on a time like if two people teleport at the same time and there on a big map then it might take yonks for them to find and kill eachother.

Best answers
Yeah you should have to be a high enough powerlevel for this to happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be hard to do.... if u want to fight one on one go to my duel mode thread and vote/.

Best answers
Been Sujested by me (lol)
I kinda said sumtin alike, but i said like Dynasty Warriors 3, when each player presses O, and the camera spins round and freezes for a sec and the back ground goes funny and then the two people go nuts and attack everywhere

Best answers
I like that idea', but its too hard to make.....
well i think it will be....( im no expert )....so i dont know!

But i like the idea'
Could be a great thing to make, so that the game will "hold" longer
:yes:

Best answers
Well i like the idea as well, but i also havent got a clue how to do it, I dont no how to make games and stuff

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe we cud fuse this idea wit the challenge idea, so say u challenge someone and then everything turns all wavy and all u can see is colours, and noone can see u

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom