Piccolo and Buu stretchy arms.

Best answers
Since the melee system is being overhauled and being made into a much better system (so I hear), wouldn't it be cool if one of Piccolo and Buu's melee attacks was a stretchy arm that, when aimed at someone, you left click and his arm stretches out at the person you aimed at (and you can guide it like a beam even after its been started) and if it hits somoene, it pulls them back torwards you and you can start pounding their ass. This could also be used for some long distance super powerfull kicks that could knock people back into walls dishing out some extra damage. Right clicking would pull the attack back at you (like frieza's disk). Also, I think it would be cool if each character had at least one special melee move. For example, Piccolo's and Buu's would be the stretch attacks, Trunks would be his sword, vegeta's could be a charge two handed downward punch that could launch people into the ground causing some extra damage (This is teh move that DBZ people usually do when someone is flying out of control, they teleport to cut them off and do this). You guys can think of any other cool melee attacks that are unique to characters, or can just make them up if you want.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be sweet but i don't know how they would do it.

Best answers
It would be just like how they do beams, except instead of the beam thing it would be an arm. and when it hits you just right click and it retracts the player torwards you. I don't think it would be that hard to do, but I don't know for sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's a good idea. And I also think it's possible. It would be kind of like the alien weapon in Half-Life : Opposing Force. You know... the alien with the tongue action :D . But instead of the tongue you would have an arm. (No, really?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That flaptrap thing that Buu did to Vegeta would be an.....interesting attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like you, your give me alot of ways of saying BEEN SUGGESTED...

Best answers
lol, well I'm sorry but how am I supposed to know? Anyway it's a good idea is it not? I read harsen's thread at the beginning and it wasn't there so I just posted the suggestion. (OK so I posted a LOT of suggestions) :D

Best answers
Hmm, i think it would be better if the left buttom fired your arm and the right did your foot, and hif your body part didnt hit something (i.e. Person) Then it would come back, but if it did you could then press the right button to pull them towrds you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom