Rage meter

Best answers
Here is an idea for a new meter on the HUD called the rage meter. As you take damage, the rage meter fills and fills. You can activate the rage meter at any time, but it will only last as much as its filled, so it might be wise to wait for it to fill more. When you activate the rage meter, your character does a sudden yell and very quick powerup animation (like 1 second long) and you are now three times stronger and faster for approximately 30 seconds (assuming the rage meter is filled). Also, attacks charge faster when the you are in the raging state. This would be extremely handy during powerstruggles. The status of the meter should be taken over each time you die, other wise you probably will never get to use the meter's power. I don't know how transforming in the new beta works, but if it is not yet finalized maybe the rage meter could have something to do with transforming. Like, if your powerlevel is high enough, you're rage meter must be filled, and once you activate the rage meter you transform. Also, the rage meter cannot fill from damage that you do to yourself to prevent you from just keeping on killing yourself to raise the meter. Also, you can charge the rage meter yourself by transfering Ki into the meter (a new button?). While this takes away a lot of Ki, it will raise your rage meter and potentially give you a much needed boost in powerlevel making you very very powerfull for a short amount of time since you get very angry (like in the show). However, if something like this is added it might be the focus of the mod, so I don't know. Do you guys think something like this is a good idea? Oh, and I also propose that keeping turbo on drains you Ki faster. In the current version it almost never pays to keep your turbo off unless you are powering up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This idea has already been suggested... by me. It was somewhat different, but most people liked it anyway. Search for it and tell me what you think.

Best answers
That sounds about right, I really think it should be in! And Hibiki said something like you would die before you get to use it, but the way I made it is it gets saved even if you die. And I forgot who but someone said that anger clouds your judgement, but in DBZ, they can usually control their anger into power (Gohan most of the time).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the Idea, but to be fair the rage animation would have to be longer, I also say you cant save your rage, it has to drain out, and if you die while having it on it resets, because it would make gameplay unfair.

Best answers
How about if the rage meter is active and you die, you respawn with its affects worn off. And if you die when it isn't active, it will lower your rage meter but not all of it.

Best answers
Yip that sounds better. it would be pretty kool, Then it makes it like the Show, Thats a kool Idea!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom