Attacks not exploding on impact

Best answers
How about, if you shoot a special attack at someone and your and it hits, the attack does not explode when it hits the opponent. Instead, the opponent will be "riding the attack" being pushed in the direction the beam is going. At this point, the beam should not be able to be detonated. The person "riding the attack" should be able to hold a direction down and, depending on how much of a difference the PL is, he can "slide" off of the attack before it hits a wall. If the attack hits a wall and the player is "riding it", it will explode causing massive damage. If the person who is riding the attack's powerlevel is lower than the attacker, there is no chance he can "slide off of it". And, this would also encourage people to not detonate their attacks before it hits players, because if it hits and pushes the player into an object, it should do much more damage than it would if you detonate it before it hits. It would even be cool if the defender's powerlevel was high enough, he could push against the attack, slowing it down and eventually shooting it back at the attacker, or deflecting it to the side, etc.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thats a great ide!! But i dont think the grafic motor Halflife has is strong enough but i dont hurts to try!=)):yes: :yes:

Best answers
Yeah I was thinking about that, but hey, if it isn't possible on half life and if ever this mod chooses to change engines in the future then I guess they could give it a try then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:/

I suggested this before, my gawd come to irc and give me your suggestions, lol Ill tell you if they were suggested, by me or nut.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Think...just think how it would be, no more cowardness....just pure streanght will be needed to play!=)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im NOT sure, but i think reading another thread the joe said blocking in a PS, you lose, you ride it untill you get enough strength to push it away or what i dont know?????? i dont know for sure!!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Prowler
thats a great ide!! But i dont think the grafic motor Halflife has is strong enough but i dont hurts to try!=)):yes: :yes:
It has NOTHING to do with the graphical capability of the half-life engine(not motor, you dolt), it has EVERYTHING to do with the coder.
If they can write code for a system like that, then it can be done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love it! Sounds Great! :yes: If they put that in that would kick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom