Auras according to PL

Best answers
Instead of characters having araus that are the color of them (cell and piccolo have green, frieza purple, etc) I think that the auras should match how powerful teh player is. I think its ordered in the show like this:

white
blue
red (kaioken)
yellow (super saiyan or really powerful)

In the next version is it going to be like this? I think that it would be a nice small change, plus it would make the mod more accurate with the show.

Best answers
I agree. The turbo (powered-up) Auras even of the Vegeta and Goku were white until they went SS, weren't they?

I believe the auras are currently based on race (observe Freiza's purple aura).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually they didnt use it until the frieza saga, since the mod is place a lil bit after the frieza saga, the arua should stay the way they are.

Best answers
What isn't used until the Freeza saga? And I still think that the auras for Cell and Piccolo shouldn't be green just because they are green. Same for Freeza. I mean, in the show there aren't green auras (are there?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aruas are used in the frizea saga to show power.

And piccolos is white, while cells is both white and ssj gold, and when he;s super perfect he has lighting.

Best answers
yeah but then wat about hiding pl from scouters and stuff. i no its a prettyy gewd idea but it sorta gets rid of the hiding pl idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by THE DESTROYER
yeah but then wat about hiding pl from scouters and stuff. i no its a prettyy gewd idea but it sorta gets rid of the hiding pl idea
He's just saying when the aruas on....

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wen ur chargin.....?? geez..... he is tooking wen u chargin up...coz u cud look weak wen powering up.. but hav like full ki or sumfin... and a bigass pl... and then BAM!

Best answers
Yeh it could be pretty kool, i.e. Me being Trunks flying around, then stopping and powering up with Aura could be pretty big then BAM i turn SSj and my aura turns yellow with lighting and big a$$ power, MUHAHAHAA!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Guru_San
Yeh it could be pretty kool, i.e. Me being Trunks flying around, then stopping and powering up with Aura could be pretty big then BAM i turn SSj and my aura turns yellow with lighting and big a$$ power, MUHAHAHAA!!!
I think thats the way it is currently, i personally dont think it matters what colour your aura is unless its very important like going SSJ i think that the aura should increase in small increments for higher PL's so the higher your PL the bigger your aura but cap it at a certain pl so the auras dont get out of control when you damn good and owning the server :D

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom