Melee attacks ????

Best answers
I was in my bed thinking about something , wouldn't it be cooler of you could do melee combo attacks . So that you can smash somebody into the ground , creating a crater or something. It would make the melee fighting more fun then just blast your Ki level empty

Best answers
I have to agree that the melle attacks are very...."limited" and i'll use term lightly. I think that the fighting should include more combats like you've stated. And another thing should be your general speed should increase when u gain more power, & in co-herence the speed of your punches, kick & combos, but the ki attacks just get a bigger power and cover a larger area (when u fire it e.g. "g-----o" to "G=====O"). Another thing, i like that backflip but i think it needs alot of improvement, so that it seems flowing, maybe you can kick them in the head when u do that to......just a thought.

Best answers
Yeh i luv seeing melee in DBZ and i think it is one of the main things in it, And i was a bit disapointed when i used it in ESF, But i cant wait till Beta :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom