Dragonball system

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know about the wishes and the selfish and unselfish side. i was wondering if the dragon balls would be hid each time in random spots. after their collected they appear in a different spot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is kinda ovious... Yes randomly placed.

Oh and its not to good to ask this sorta stuff, its betetr to wait for the beta and be suprised, not go " oh look this isnt much of a surpise since a knew all about this ahead time"

So quit asking.... about anything

Best answers
Euhm yeah , but al they do is talking .
Nobody knows when beta will be released.
It can be tomorrow , next week , next moth hell yeah they could take a year or they are just messing with us so plese don't give the bull**** from the surprise thing , i've kinda lost my hope on the beta ...

Best answers
Common i have been waiting for a long time so what is a few months extra ;) if it takes that long to make a good mod than let them perfect it.

What i don't understand is having a forum in which you aren't allowed to speak, ah well the admins powerlevels are higher right :D

Best answers
As we've seen the longer we wait the better its gets, less bugs, more content maybe even some of our suggestions like the otherworld suggestion (afterlife)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by walhallo
Common i have been waiting for a long time so what is a few months extra ;) if it takes that long to make a good mod than let them perfect it.

What i don't understand is having a forum in which you aren't allowed to speak, ah well the admins powerlevels are higher right :D
Its not OUR decision to silence you people....a group of the normal members are the ones that attempt to do most of the silencing...

All Cucumba!, Cheeseman and I do is stop people from talking about the "nono" topics, such as hentai, warez etc.

On that note..
SS!
It's not YOUR place to tell people what they can and can not talk about!
If you have a problem with a post, report it...
If they ask a question, answer it.
If you don't know the answer, wait until somebody CAN answer it.
If you don't want to know the answer, don't bother checking that thread again...

It's kind of pathetic when a normal member does more policing than an ADMIN...

Now, back on topic!
Yes, it would be safe to assume that the dragonballs would be placed around the map randomly after each time a wish is made.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of the dragonball spamming issues have been addressed. ;)

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot

On that note..
SS!
It's not YOUR place to tell people what they can and can not talk about!
If you have a problem with a post, report it...
If they ask a question, answer it.
If you don't know the answer, wait until somebody CAN answer it.
If you don't want to know the answer, don't bother checking that thread again...

It's kind of pathetic when a normal member does more policing than an ADMIN...
A) I didnt TELL him not to talk, I kinda said like why would you want to know it will only spoil the fun of finding out.
B) Yes I had a problem with the post, but it was nothing as important like hentai, or warez.
C) I answered, but I admit it was a little sarcastic, I will try to cut down on that.
D) I knew the answer, so I didn thave to wait. I practically know as much as the team, w/o the actualy experiance of playing the beta.
E) Same as D, I know the answers, and why are you telling me not to check the tread. Its my own free will to do so.

And finnaly who is it more pathetic to, the ADMIN's or the Member?

And FYI this isnt ment as a flame at all.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Well, considering that when you police the forums yourself, you just end up yelling at the new guys..
It's pretty pathetic.

Basically..stop

Banned
Banned
Best answers
You didn't THIS time..

But don't deny that you have in the past..

Anyway..this discussion appears to be over, the question was answered.

Closed.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BTW, Sierra, what the beta testers know about the beta is more than what you know. What we don't know can just about be stuffed into a dump truck. You don't know anything close to what the team knows. Keep that in mind. :) Not a flame, FYI. Just cold, hard truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom