Frieza noob thingy ...

Best answers
You know that Frieza in Alpha is just a big nooby.
His PL is one of the lowest and his attacks are easy to block(except the noob disc grrrrr) and OMG he is in the final stage of his transformation , as i remember even Vegeta wasn't even to beat him in the episodes so could please make frieza a little bit stronger and his finger beam must be a lot stronger ... TY

Best answers
i think that is why they call it an alpha and not a beta ;)

i think they know that already and i am confident they will find a sollution to the "problem"

btw good work esf team, i enjoyed the alfa version alot...

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wait for the Beta. They will fix all the balance issues. And Frieza wont start in his Final Form.

Best answers
Whoa like ur name, Dark Vegeta, umm... now where have I seen a name like that....:S

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJAkira
Whoa like ur name, Dark Vegeta, umm... now where have I seen a name like that....:S
:S If you pick a name from the show don't complaint that someone else has it. Unoriginal *******s :p

Best answers
k tell me how I can change my name. By that I mean to change my name from SSJAkira to ( Still deciding ), do i ask admin?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJAkira
k tell me how I can change my name. By that I mean to change my name from SSJAkira to ( Still deciding ), do i ask admin?
Yeah you sould PM a admin if you want to change your name. thats the procedure.

Ontopic
I dont think that the finger laser sould have any splash damge, because it dont have it in the show but increase the damage caused by it.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok the finger beam shouldnt even have a blast explosion, it should hurt a lot it you actually hit some one, but no explosion. More realistic to the show.

Kinda like Bruno said, but better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a finger-beam head-shoot should kill instantly :devil:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ya finger beam should be like a awp if u hit the person in the right spot they die if u dont then they live with lil hp... lol itd be extremely funny if u can pull out a scope and put it on your finger :laff:

Best answers
I`ve never taken freeza. I wasnt able to like him. Why? i dont know i think he`s ***, because he blushed when the GINJU FORCE danced. Isnt it funny?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmm i dun really like frieza for some reason... just neva liked using him.. and his attacks are like piddly.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A fingerblast DOES give a boom. Dende was killed by fingerblast and boomed. And what about when he shot gohan, vegeta punched gohan away, making the beam hit a mountain. Mountain also said boom.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i thought fingerplast pierces u or sumthin.. its like sbc. makankansapoo.. i can't spell... special beam cannon.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom