a little question "really litttle"

Best answers
maybe a explosion like spirit bomb, but i would be cool.
because i'm thinking that some people r on kamikaze style
and the pl of the user should be increased much

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i think the explosion shud be like slow spreading but ne1 caught in it wud die...... LIKE MASSIVE DAMAGE!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think everyone shud have a selfdestruct attak, and depending on how long u charge it and ur pl, is how big the explosion is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO HE WILL NOT THERE ALREADY WAS A POST LIKE THIS, THE TEAM SAID NO, thank gawd

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shoot your fully charged FF at a wall whileya against it. That will do. :D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
NO HE WILL NOT THERE ALREADY WAS A POST LIKE THIS, THE TEAM SAID NO, thank gawd
Stop throwing tantrums, there's no reason to sit on the shift key. ;/

This idea was shot down because it would make the two who do use a self destruct attack, Vegeta and Cell, to tough. The spam potential is enormous.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But also as i am aware Goku is the only one (in the anime) that can teleport while all can in the game. So everyone could have the SelfDestruct attack but i do agree on the spamyness of the atack.

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In ESF the teleport that is done isnt the instant transmission. It is just a quick little burst that moves you to another location. All dbz characters can do this...including master roshi.

And if you do talk about the instant transmission both goku and cell can do that move. Cell learned from goku.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i suggested sumtin simmiliar to this in the suggestions it was self destructing... but it wouldnt be fair just to give it to veggie cuz cell did it too... all in all i like it but you got pimp up cell taht way we can have some cell fans plzed.... now hibiki is gonna say sumtin cuz he doesnt like this idea one bit at all

Best answers
If you recall from the episode when Mr. Satan was shot in Buu's house, he used that little burst of speed as well.....lol.

Can it be? Some kind of power sleeps within the SATAN man!:shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Gotenks
now hibiki is gonna say sumtin cuz he doesnt like this idea one bit at all
Actually no. He has won a 2 weeks vacation from these boards the last time I read.

Best answers
kamikaze attack in unneccesary, expescially since u can just killed tons of people with his normal attacks...

Best answers
Originally posted by LiL Goten
If you recall from the episode when Mr. Satan was shot in Buu's house, he used that little burst of speed as well.....lol.

Can it be? Some kind of power sleeps within the SATAN man!:shocked:
oh no another ssj:shocked: :D

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by BrunO
But also as i am aware Goku is the only one (in the anime) that can teleport while all can in the game. So everyone could have the SelfDestruct attack but i do agree on the spamyness of the atack.

BrunO
Goku's has the instantaneous movement technique..but they ALL know zanzoken....thats the technique they use when they do they get all blurry....
THAT'S what the characters are using in ESF...zanzoken, not instantaneous movment

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
they should have the instant transmission in this game i mean they have it for DMZ but it wit all the chars :S but like u could... getiin to be a sugestion now huh?... back to subject it would be cool if veggie could self destruct but then have a pl reset lower than krillins :fight:

Best answers
how did self destruct turn to quick movement? anyways self destruct is a bad bad idea. Everyone will be blowing themselves up flying up really close and going boom. It'll make discing look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom