After Image

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you make it like when ever we teleport, an after image is left for about 2-3 seconds to confuse the enemy? That would be great. Mabye make it random, so it only shows up every once in a while.

Edited for the fools who dont read the whole post. :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice idea
but it should only last max. 1 sec
7 sec is far too long(you can charge a kamehameha in 7 sec)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea thats the point, for them to attack the after image.

Best answers
I think it's a good idea, but only if your powerlevel is high enough. In the show they usually just disapear right away with that line effect. I hope they make the teleport effect a little better than just a bunch of dots. But yeah, good idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
High enough, master roshi can do it in db. his pl back then was like 50.

Best answers
its cool and I like it but 7 seconds is long...maybe 4-5 seconds

also what if someone teleported a bunch...there'd be a bunch of after images...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hiro

that would be ok, since the maps r very big, and tele drains your ki fast, so u cannot do it much anyways

Best answers
Chi-Chi had a PL of 65 when she was in the Tournament was she was a Teen. Roshi has a PL of about 100......probably. Good suggestion, but 7 secs is too long. 3 secs is good enough

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty sweet idea, and the higher the pl, the longer the image lasts

Best answers
I think it would be cool too....
(there's always a "but" isn't there?)
but: isn't everyone going to have "scouters?" Also, I
thought no one was fooled by that after/during the Saiyan Saga.

*After Vegita and Nappa arrive, but before Goku*
Gohan: "They disappeared!" (Yamcha and a seed warrior, I think)
Piccolo: "No, idiot, they're just moving faster than you can see. Use your ki to FEEL where they are! Everyone else is already doing it, only you have lost them."
Gohan: "Oh."

Soooo... yeah, if included, it should DEFINITELY be tied to powerlevel. Maybe only a flicker for equal or greater PL?
Is it possible to replace the particles from teleporting with a (flickering) sprite of the vertical lines the show always uses?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hiro
its cool and I like it but 7 seconds is long...maybe 4-5 seconds

Thats why I said they would randomly appear every once in a while not every time you teleport.

[UCB]Hi_There!

I think it would be cool too....
(there's always a "but" isn't there?)
but: isn't everyone going to have "scouters?" Also, I
thought no one was fooled by that after/during the Saiyan Saga.

Scouters are usefuly to a good 5 feet game wide, but its not like there going to use the 24/7 to fight. That would be wack.

*After Vegita and Nappa arrive, but before Goku*
Gohan: "They disappeared!" (Yamcha and a seed warrior, I think)
Piccolo: "No, idiot, they're just moving faster than you can see. Use your ki to FEEL where they are! Everyone else is already doing it, only you have lost them."
Gohan: "Oh."

Soooo... yeah, if included, it should DEFINITELY be tied to powerlevel. Maybe only a flicker for equal or greater PL?

Non of them were using the after image, the where fighting with the zanzukon[sp]. Plus gohan didnt know how to see them yet, so thats why he was having trouble.

Is it possible to replace the particles from teleporting with a (flickering) sprite of the vertical lines the show always uses?

I was actually hoping they would this this, I guess I forgot to add it, I made this suggestion right before I went to sleep.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i think afta image wud be good.... but like only for 2 secs at most... remember esf is gonna be fast and stuf... double click on ur clock and count to seven and see how much time it is.....watch the show more closely the afta image is only for like 1 second or 2.... and even b4 that it starts to fade.... hmm i dunno if this wud cause lag in the game.... tid be very cool i must admit to this and then an image fade out... like in cell vs goku ep......i dun think its too necessary tho....if it can be avoided till the beta comes out....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres no way this would cause more than one or two lag points.
And it shouldnt take very long to code up, and add in.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
thank u for that..... i wud reckon this wud be cool... it wud make the game soo much more like dbz... like ur in a melee fight or sumthin.. teleport the guy punches thru ur image(afta image)... and then u smak down upon him with an overhead smash(advanced melee)...sending him flying to the ground..... a big dust cloud ( particle system)...whilst ur oponenet is stunned... u flip into ssj and charge up a massive final flash!!! AND U BLOW THE CRAP OUTTA THEM!!!

Best answers
I say yes, but are these posts actually taken into consideration? I mean is it hard to program things like this for ESF? Cause i dont have a clue?!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
its not meaning as in a combo or a preset attack...i talkin bout wat u shud be able to do with this afta image... i mean the final flash and ascending is already in... and then they hav this advanced melee thing..... and if they put in knock bak.. tis easy to pull off something like that.....and in the kame teaser vid.. u can jump bak and charge certain attacks.. so if u overhead smashed them or sumfin.... then u cud do that... it'd be sweeeeet..... just need betta melee thats all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom