talkin commands

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
u know how thet can say GO GO GO in cs? maybe the team can put in some commands in esf like have vegeta say im sending you to the next dimmension or die kakkorot or w/e... like we could use the ssj script sounds (that are really good thnx cuc) for some of the commands or trash talkin]
peace

Best answers
A similar idea: a taunt button, was mentioned in an earlier thread. I think the consensus was the team could rip generic insults from episodes, and hitting the button would cause you to say a random one (and perhaps say it in text?). A time limit between uses to prevent spammage, and/or a possibility to ignore the taunts was also suggested.

A menu would be more realistic, but less convienient.

I think at least a few bound text comments for cap the dragon balls would be nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they added them i would want the jap ones, that sound bad ass, not the english ones

"Katarot(sp?) you clown!" ;/

Best answers
Well, I'd prefer the taunts be cut so they apply to anyone. Luckily, as a Prince Vegeta's "rank" is higher than anyone else (except maybe Frieza?), so his taunts could all apply:

"You clown."

"You buffon of a clown."

"The commoner clown."

We get them all! ;D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they already have taunt comin in the new beta (mostlikely), and each char will have thier own taunt, like frieza sayin "die monkey" or goku sayin somtin *** like " the power of light will always succeed."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea taunt commands are good.. but NOT commands like couter strike.. that's through radio.. i mean in DBZ, they could never communicate telepathically, except for the exception of a few characters.. but thats not the point.. the fighters can't talk in their minds.. soo y have commands.. taunts r koo thoe ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no itd be like how they have cell saying galit gun fire or solar flare.. ppl close enough to hear them will hear them...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah taunts wud be wicked......... TIME TO PAY KAKAROTT!!!!!

Best answers
Yeh i think it might happen they already say stuff like, "KA,MA...HAMAHA,,MAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and that *** stuff sia dby Goku when he does the Genki Dama

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom