Ssj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will there be an easier way to go ssj in esf.Because i played Dmz it was to hard.I hate how you had to move left,right,back,And down.I hope you dont have to do that in the new esf.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
As far as we know, you tranform at the press of a button once you hit the required power level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think they said something like when you get a certain powerlevel you can go ssj just by pressing a key

btw: your mailbox is full...again

Best answers
I think going ssj should be a button, but like a weapon button. #8 for example
you press 8 and you attack
the bar has to charge for you to become ssj and while its charging the cool sounds and effects happen.
cause if you just press a button and your transformed with no delay thats kinda corney :(

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You neglected to mention the power-uo movie we saw with Vegeta transforming in it, Crusader. Perhaps that is what will happen after the button is pressed, so there will be some delay.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats what happens when u power up and transform...

not sure how the normal one works exactly.. all u do is push a buttion when ur at the pl and u transform for about 5 seconds (joe said that there will be fancy effects during this time)

and theres abit more but i wont spoil it for ya :D

Best answers
the team said (I think it was Pcjoe) that was powering up and not transforming SSJ he just went SSJ to add effect.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wicked... imagine wat transforming into ssj wud be like then..........

Best answers
that video wasn't them goin ssj that was just regular powerin up ;)

whoever was vegeta just went ssj to look cooler

(btw) i like the new forum colors !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i remember Joe was saying he wanted some lightening and cool effects to happen when transformation i would also suggest that there is fluxuating of the aura to make it look even better.

BrunO

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i was vegeta, wanted to make it look cool with the aura changing. transformation fx will be complelty revamped, everyone will have their own custom transformation. I already coded the base and most of trunks transformation. I was thinking about doing camera angles(like the show), but as it is its going to take me 30/40+ hours to finish all of this, so i'll put that off till a later date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom