DLing

Best answers
Hey,

This is baisicly to the ESF team not to any members... But when you guys release the Beta... i can't stress this enough HAVE MORE PLACES TO DL AND ONES THAT WORK SO I DUN HAVE TO RESORT TO THE EVILS OF FILEPLANET.... Anyways i hate fileplanet and we must stop people from DLing from there :p ... and i aint flaming or anything i just can't remember back to when you released Alpha and how many servers you had.. Anyways no one reply to this only if you must... Just a suggestion i think ...

Best answers
This has already been metion 6.02 x 10^23 times. they will have enough servers to dl from you'd think they grow off trees. They said it was taken care of. i cant imagion what servers WOULDNT want to share this file think about all the advertisement, except MAYBE Funimation of course lol... anyways just posting the info

Best answers
Yea thxs i couldn't find it (the other post about server ****). But anyways thats good i hope its liek the FA RC 2.6 DLs they had like 15+ servers hehe

Best answers
I was just gonna make a suggestion when i noticed Oktagone isn't on this site anymore. I guess there gone now. But most of the other servers are bogged down, even if they got a personal FTP that'd be cool

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There were more download mirrors for ESF 2.0 but they have dwindled over time. Expect several when the beta launches. No one takes an alpha seriously.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by blank_man
This has already been metion 6.02 x 10^23 times.
I see we're taking chemistry :-D.

We always try to find people to mirror our releases. The only problem is that only 2 have been able to maintain the downloads we get. Fileplanet, and the deceased Fileflush. All the other mirrors have not done so well, but, we'll see what happens.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
There were more download mirrors for ESF 2.0 but they have dwindled over time. Expect several when the beta launches. No one takes an alpha seriously.
Only several :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom