Goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will Goku have more moves he's garbage just with a good powerlevel.Can't in the beta when hey turns ssj he can do a new move super kamehameha.He's way to weak.But Vegitta has so many move.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will all be balanced in the end. :)

Remember that you are playing an alpha. Vegeta's moves are good in a hamster cage, but on the wide open plain Goku rules.

Best answers
in a hampster cage i gotta say thats the best describtion ever. (also whoever has the name "Combat Hampster" its cool :p

Best answers
They should give him super rapid fire ki balls, like the ones he trew at cell to hold him off and cell just made a huge a$$ force feild.

BTW why do you have 2 copies of the same sig AscendantSaiyan?;/

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, bah to both of them :p Bring on the Green Namek :p He's quick (though his attacks are weaker until he gets his PL up a bit) :p Though I'm worried about how the team will Balance Picolo to compete with SSJs.

-Karrde-

TonyMontana

T
He posted one, and the other one is in his sig. Don't know why he did that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think goku should have his trademark chou kamehameha instead of the crap basic one :p

and mabie kaio ken but yes goku is very lame in the attacks catigory

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea.. he should have better moves.. all the more to add the kaiken attack! ;) just activate it through the numbers on top.. and then goku could have a two buttons set for mroe and less or maybe he can have a seeking ki ball blast.. a big ball.. that seeks out the foe.. like a homing missle, or like krillins attack.. but jsut a ball of ki like..
___
--- / \ -- o
--- \___/ -- -l-
-- /\
nothing too big.. but somthing that follows

and yea.. i like the chou kamehameha
maybe for this, it takes longer to charge and uses more energy. as he charges up for it, it shows lightning around the charging, and when released, lightning is formed around the beam, like it shows in those butoden games for the snes..

and one more suggestion.. maybe a telekenetic slam attack..
Gokuu launches a quick telekinetic shot so fast, it knocks the enemy flying quite a distance away. Seriously, if the going gets tough and you need to get your
opponent away from you, then this attack works great - it travels INCREDIBLY quickly and utilizes the Knockback ability.

tahts all folks :)

Best answers
Goku lacking in the moves department in the alpha...... Nope I dont see him lacking. /me looks at buu...... There you go, theres someone lacking in the moves department ^_^

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought you were banned for 2 weeks hibiki?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn 2 weeks of joy gone by so fast. goku doesn't have very powerful moves and isn't very balanced but if u want crap then trunks is crap!

Best answers
goku is crap right now.. only kuririn is worse than him.. the kamehame ha suck. and the genki dama is to weak!

Best answers
Guess he found away around the banning, man he must really like these forms.O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no u silly people i was unbanned :p

then i hopped in my time machine and went back to yesterday and started posting :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol tonight on raw is esf its vegeta vs goku in a steel cage match!!!

Best answers
well krillian should be able to do double destructo disc and have cell say kamamaha it sounds cool

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
no no u silly people i was unbanned :p

then i hopped in my time machine and went back to yesterday and started posting :D
ROLF

were you unbanned because of the four page 'flame' thread on you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom