New Characters!

Best answers
i was just play dbz: shinbutoden and i said hey this mod i started playing needs some new people, we need tian and chozue!! whos with me have that attach then explode feature for chozue and tien his triangle attack? also there are so many others but i would like to see these two

Best answers
I feel bad for you...the flamers are gonna swarm you.
Let me help you buddy
People have started polls for new characters, ESF is gonna have new characters, which are custom.
Tien,Brolly,Bardock etc have been denied and will not be put into any ESF. And God have mercy on your soul.

Please be nice to the n00b guys O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are simply too weak to compare with and ssj or buu...

Best answers
i know they were to week but it would be cool jumping on someones back with chazou

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and doing aboslutely nothing...

and then getting flicked away just like mr satan :p

Best answers
no flaming...wow I'm impressed IG must have scared the hell outta you guys :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
and doing aboslutely nothing...

and then getting flicked away just like mr satan :p
some people just don't know when to give up

ultrassj_vegeta

U
it dun matter how strong in the show they r ... y hav u put frieza in then ??? compared to krillen, tien yamcha.. frieza sucks ok.. he neva trains so his pl neva gets higher... i dun think it shud be how strong they r in the show.. coz u always get inconsistency...it shud be whether if ppl like them... if they hav good attacks.. and if they add varied gameplay.. this is y i think tien shud be added...

Best answers
Some of you people are wayy on edge. Especially you crusader. Yes maybe questions like these have come up a lot, probably even more before you got here, but you dont have to be so aggressive. These so Called "noobs", are the people who play the game. Without noobs, there will never be veterans. I understand it might annoy you, but why not just not say nothing at all if you have nothing good to say. The thread will die eventually, goes to show how many of the people like hibiki, yourself and a few others have little tolerance. Im not trying to belittle you or anything, im just asking for you people to have some more patience and tolerance. After all, all of us were noobs to this at one time. We don't want to discourage the fan base for this mod, and with the things some of you poeple say, its just wrong.

Luckily this was one of your more polite yet sarcastic posts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and one more person is converted into an anti me :rolleyes:

Best answers
I didnt say i didnt like u, im just saying you and a few others some really edgy.

Best answers
Originally posted by LiL Goten
Especially you crusader.
I wasn't being sarcastic, you're the mean one here. I helped the guy by giving him background into the situation. Sheesh try to be nice and I get called sarcastic. :\

Best answers
they put them in shinbutoden,said to be the best dbz game ever made and i have it, well tien does fine agaisnt perfect cell dabura and even buu it doesnt really matter, pu them in the game

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
The problem is time, if the ESF Team put in all of these characters the mod could take a lot longer.

And there does seem to be an increase in animosity to Hikibi, not sure why though...

Out of curiousity, did IG announce your two week ban at the end of the two weeks? Its just that barely half a week has passed and your browsing the forums.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or could that be that someone elses ban is none of your business?

FYI, a written letter of apology will usually get you off a ban, the first time anyway. ;/

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
.. Alright, none of my buisness but its not that terrible a question that you need to bite my head off. Sometimes people get curious and nasty responses rarely help, you could have said, "When a written apology is made, the person banned could usually be let off."

But, and I say this because I have no wish to get banned for being annoyed or even engage in a flame war, whats Hikibi's buisness is his own. If I have annoyed him in any way by asking then I'm truly sorry.

Anyway, to get back on the topic, I neglected to mention earlier that the custom characters being made are already taking up time in the ESF Team's plans. For that reason, further characters are pretty much impossible.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Engar, I apologize for being short.

The Hibiki bashing is out of control, and really not neccesary. Just in kill mode o_o

*hides

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom