Final Flash and transforming music

Best answers
I'm just pointing out, which most of you guys all probably know, that Vegeta's arms aren't spread out the entire time he's charging final flash. As soon as it is ready to fire he should already put his arms in forward position. Also, I think it would be cool if when you transform the MP3 automatically changes to a certain music, like maybe the character's theme (Only comes on the first time you transform). Like if I was Vegeta and I turn ssj for the first time his American theme (I love that theme) turns on. That would be pretty badass. This isn't really a suggestion (well maybe the mp3 music thing is but oh well.)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do you wish for such accuracy? do u sit around all day thinking about this? i'd be happy to just have a similar looking final flash.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:/ uses and pointless, OMG the arm is about 4 degress to left!! AGHHH delay the beta by 4 months to fix it!

;/

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
:/ uses and pointless, OMG the arm is about 4 degress to left!! AGHHH delay the beta by 4 months to fix it!

;/
hahahaha

Best answers
I don't sit around and think about this all day, I just watched the scene where he does his final flash to cell and noticed it and just wanted to tell everyone. If they want to fix it great, if they don't, great. I'll be happy with the final results no matter what, I'm just letting them know. I read a topic about them wanting to fix Goku's kamehameha animation and they didn't get any crap from anyone, the animator said he would make a list of things to fix and he will try to get to it. Great Gohan animations BTW Darktooth, keep up the good work!

Best answers
i dont really care about the final flash animations :/ but i do think the music would be cool

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah i agree with this... his arms shud only be spread out until its ready to fire.. and then he closes his arms and puts them forward.... and charges up......

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the music is also a good idea. NOw I'm not familiar with the music myself, but I think there should be an option for both english and japanese songs. Because imo, dub music usually sucks huge when compared with the original.

A classic example would be Digimon. The dub music is mostly HORRIBLE especially chsaracter themes, but thee Japanese music is over the top (if you're a fan of japanese music anyhow).

ANyway, thats my 2 cents.

-Karrde-

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
another post said something about animations errors. in that other post I said I was gonna fix those little errors later on when I have time. just not exactly yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason the arms go when you and not before is because you can shoot the beam before its ful and the game cant predict when your going to shoot, enless you want the game to delay your shot for 1.5 seconds to do a pointless animation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not so sure on the music idea, a loarge blast of sound like the transformation sound would be cool, and lots of GFZ would be all im looking for, and as long as the animations are at least similar to the anime i dont care and as long as they set the mood of the anime im well please, and by the current videos the animations ROCK! Great job darktooth :D

BrunO

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
The reason the arms go when you and not before is because you can shoot the beam before its ful and the game cant predict when your going to shoot, enless you want the game to delay your shot for 1.5 seconds to do a pointless animation.
exactly what i was going to say. Hars could code it so if the final flash is ready to be fired(1/3rd charged), he will put his hand frontwards, be but hes busy with other **** atm...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not a big deal so dont worry about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl were never gonna have a website cause we can never keep a webmaster and non of us know how to do stuff...

but its going... slow but still going (most of the team has full time jobs :/ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom