trunks new move

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yanno in DBZ, trunks does that blast where he moves his hands everywhere? and then stops? what if they can animate that into the blast.. the finish buster.. that'd look tite

Best answers
Yeh that would be kool cause trunks is my fav character and his moves arnt too good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was also wonderin, if that blast where he throws a ball over his head, will that also be included? it should.. THAT attack is actually called the burning attack.. that quick blast realy shouldn't be labled "burning attack".. that should be trunks' finish buster where he does all the hand movements..

Best answers
Yeh i but i dont no if it will be included, Trunks has got his sword now and i cant wait for that :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That attack is already in, just not animeted. Its that very fast but weak attack, they will make it stronger.

Sound Artist
Best answers
The move where Trunks moves his hands all over is called the Burning Attack. The one where he charges blue energy over his head then throws it is the Finishing Buster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by FreeDoM
The move where Trunks moves his hands all over is called the Burning Attack. The one where he charges blue energy over his head then throws it is the Finishing Buster.
thats wut i said..

i was also wonderin, if that blast where he throws a ball over his head, will that also be included? it should.. THAT attack is actually called the burning attack.. that quick blast realy shouldn't be labled "burning attack".. that should be trunks' finish buster where he does all the hand movements..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom