Small Ideas

Best answers
when in close camera mode to yourself there should be hands to see and such, i mean i think it gives more of a feel like that! also they shouldnt be so slow without ki, and there should be alot more enviormental music it gives feel and turn down the music for christs sake!

Best answers
I dont understand what do you mean with the hands???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you play HL or CS, those games are in first person, he wants an opition to show hands for attacks and stuff. Kinda like holding a gun and firing it.

Best answers
what about the enviorment music i play dod and there good on that, can get into it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think that making a hand model for 1st person would be worth the effort as the game was designed to be played in 3rd and no-one plays in 1st person. And i dont really have any complaints about the music, sure if you want you can always add your own music.

BrunO

Best answers
Oh right! That would suck, lol you would just see Goku's hands in front of you, think how rubbish it would be i mean if you used a Kamahamaha you wouldnt be able to see past your hands cause of the Ki in your palms

Best answers
who knows they may do that at some point. i think it would look kinda odd though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom