piccolo move

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remember one of piccolo's moves, the gekiretsudokan
like piccolo charges up so much energy into one arm that he has to use the other arm to steady it. He then launches the massive blast from an open palm at his enemy. this is Piccolo's stronger Super Ki Blast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ohh.. maybe they should add that move.. or switch that one other move.. or fix the move so where piccolo holds his arm while firing the blast

Best answers
hmm, not a bad idea but i think they should work on Buus moves or Trunks's moves

ultrassj_vegeta

U
trunks already has some good moves... buu moves... hmmm o u just say they shud work on them do u? wat attack do u suggest then?????

this move wud be awesome and cud be used as like a fast charging whilst moving attack.. .that wud be cool... if they put all of piccolos good moves like that... sbc.. masenko... maccosis.. then he wud be the best.... and stretchy arm... ooo....

Best answers
buu does alot of creepy crap like put his leg in the grounds and kick them and so on really wierd he does yell really loud and it hurts people though

Best answers
I dont no i was just jibering, but Trunks moves suck

Best answers
i just got done playing esf and i just pushed trunks wieny purple balls with my kamamaha it was cool i was no #1 at power stuggles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom