Broken......

Best answers
Scouter...
hey cant the scouter broke if someone has a too high Pl or getting to much Damage in Melee attacks!

and another question...

Goku, Krillen, Gohan, Piccolo, ánd trunks are they going to have a scouter on them or just you know that they can sence the Pl??
or something like that it would look very very funny with Krillin having a scouter on him!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wouldn't be fair if some people didn't have a scanner. everybody should have it then. its supposed to be a radar for dragonball also. i don't think it will be seen on the model, just a feature on the screen.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i dun think its necassary...... it wud delay the release.. and wat wud it actaully do?

Best answers
its just like Alien vs. Predator 2 were the Predator in Melee combat is losing his helmet and cant see anything
(i could be fun to have a broken scouter and maybee if it worked it could show it (broken and when you look at a person 10000000 Mil PL!
could be fun!)
well hope or you can lose it so you cant find the dragonballz or look at others PL!
like in the freiza Saga were Freiza And Vegeta is having a hand struggle or something like that when it reached 500000-600000 it explode!

Sound Artist
Best answers
I don't think it would be fun, without the scouter it's kind of hard to find other players unless their charging attacks or powering up.
Which .. adds to the realism. If you don't fly and sneak around you can get pretty close without being detected.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not a real scouter... its a representation of the person ability to sense ki...

and my god ive had to say this a billion and a half times and this question has been said and anwsered in the exact same manner every single time :\

ultrassj_vegeta

U
it'd be cool if someone was chargin an attack it wud start beeping or sumthin and a litle arrow on the screen showing where to turn....

Best answers
yeah that bebing sound could be nice!!
forexample!
your in a fight only three in the level!
and you dont know were your opponent is then you can tke the scouter and see if there is some great Ki or something that is happening some where!
would be really cool!

Best answers
I think on they should have a scouter on the models that had the scouter in the show, and the ones who didnt, they could just have the scouter on their layout.

Best answers
well how about it has 5 arrows, 4 in the corners and one big in the middle. The middle one would turned to were the strongest person on the level is and the others turn to the next 4 strongest, in no perticular order

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe a preview cucumba!! let everyone test to see how they work, and if they like it! *wink wink

ahaha j/k! u kno i am..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be a total nag. Frieza should not have one unless his model has a scouter. He can't detect anyone by pl level.

LOL, not one here failed to see that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
its not a real scouter... its a representation of the person ability to sense ki...
DC, Hibiki siad it best. :D

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Myself :D

He can't detect anyone by pl level.
I suggest to READ my posts. Maybe a lot of you forgot but Frieza can't sence plp like the Z-Fighters can. In order to let it match he should have a scouter on his model.

Best answers
I Agree with you Dc Darkling!!

Hey maybee they could make a Freiza model stage 1234 with a scouter on!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the whole scouters breaking in the series is too inconsistant i mean when vegeta powers up on earth its at like 10000 (somewhere around there) or someting and it breaks then on namek it gets to 22000 before breaking but latter when goku powers up to 180000 it doesnt break, the abused the scouter breaking thing too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom