2.vegeta-Ape,ssj1,majin,ssj2
3.gohan-Ape,ssj1,ssj2
4.Buu-fat,skinny,super,kid
5.Trunks-ssj1,ultra ssj
6.Piccolo-fuse1, fuse2
7.Krillian-grow hair
8.Frieza-all forms i forgot how many
and the new characters i dont know
the ape could be put in by making a ball that takes forever! then it could have beam eyes and that mouth ki it has can the power to smash things! and when you get your tail chopped off your done! and goku and vegeta and gohon all went ssj2 for vegeta at the buu saga, for goku before he turned ssj3, and gohan you all know, then ulta ssj is real it makes them look really huge only brolly and trunks did it, also buu was skinny for a half of episode somewhat-i got it, then all the rest are pretty self-explanitory

Best answers
oh yea noone will like this but nameks can become super tall!! like nail remember? also the original SSJ have a red ki around him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm read posts before u say something like this, all of those will be esf, not all in the beta, but in later dates, the beta has at least one transform for each person.

Ape will most likely not be in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not enough room to move in with an oozaru...

Best answers
so your saying every single one except apes wont be in? but apes are in dbz dont get off the god damn subject! they can be made too

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
not enough room to move in with an oozaru...

well i thought the maps in the beta are going to be "huge" so whats the problem ? :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there would be room for 1 but think if a full server of 10 people all went oozaru.... can we say cramped :p

and besides ud be so big theres no freaken point...

Sound Artist
Best answers
Originally posted by k7soviet
i think this is how it should be
1.Goku-ssj1,ssj2,ssj3
2.vegeta-Ape,ssj1,majin,ssj2
3.gohan-Ape,ssj1,ssj2
4.Buu-fat,skinny,super,kid
5.Trunks-ssj1,ultra ssj
6.Piccolo-fuse1, fuse2
7.Krillian-grow hair
8.Frieza-all forms i forgot how many
and the new characters i dont know
the ape could be put in by making a ball that takes forever! then it could have beam eyes and that mouth ki it has can the power to smash things! and when you get your tail chopped off your done! and goku and vegeta and gohon all went ssj2 for vegeta at the buu saga, for goku before he turned ssj3, and gohan you all know, then ulta ssj is real it makes them look really huge only brolly and trunks did it, also buu was skinny for a half of episode somewhat-i got it, then all the rest are pretty self-explanitory
Goes Fat Buu(Majin Buu), Good Buu(After Separating from Evil Buu), Evil Buu, Adult Buu then in phases, (In the order that he absorbs them)Super Piccolo Buu, Super Gotenks Buu, and Super Gohan Buu.
After Vegetto releases all the people he's absorbed, it releases his true power which is Kid Buu.
Later Reincarnates as Ubuu.

Freeza, Form 1,2,3 and 4. He then uses his power in percentages in form 4, which is 33%, 50%, 70% and finally 100% when he's all buffed up.

ps. Vegeta also goes Ultra ssj in the series.
It's Freeza, Freezer, or Furiza, but not Frieza.
And Krillin, Kulilin/Kuririn (Japanese have a hard time pronouncing the letter L) Definately not Krillian

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does it really matter how its spelled :p

Best answers
what? you tottaly missed skinny buu unless you said it in another name! dont you remember when he got pissed off and he separated his evil since mr. satan got shot then he ate fat buu as a cookie

Best answers
what versions of buu are there? skinny fat is all i know hehe lol.. :S

Best answers
evil buu is right but not super! plus i wanna have an ape!! it could make that light ball wich isnt long then take forever to transorm

Best answers
This is all the Buu transforms you'll need to know for ESF :)
Fat Buu
Skinny Buu
Evil Buu
Kid Buu

Best answers
works for me!, and if they make a anger meter for SSJ it could work for fat buu too and that would how you make evil buu

Best answers
Well, don't get too happy...you may have to settle for the Fat Buu--->Skinny Buu combo this release :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom