Just curious

Best answers
It's been a while since I've played this, and I'm just curious if anyone has any information on beta 1's release, other than the fact that it will(hopefully) be released in the next year?;) Just wondering cause the updates make it look like it's going to be great

Best answers
According to the team, and the man we all love most PcJoe its coming sooner than you'd expect. Just be patient and say you love Joe in your sig to join the "We Love Joe" cult

Best answers
Have you tried reading through the dev journals, lots of information and eye candy to drool over until the release, PcJoe cult? I hope you people don't make cults for every member of the team who creates something as Great as "PcJoes Particle System". hehe

ultrassj_vegeta

U
im sorry I DUN LUV PCJOE!!!!!! dunno y u ppl so obssessed geez

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha joe is like the oposite of me... (well in the fact that everyone lieks him :p )

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmm possibly coz he does good things.. and u do spam... two diffs...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really think some of you lot need help, pcjoe is cool, i have talked to him, but i dont go around witha profile full of his name, its frightening :/ gf trunks is the most weird one, he would sleep with the guy if he had a chance

Best answers
lol..that is scary tepus. yeah they got a bunch of things in the devs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom