Beta 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think if your an ssj and some people weaker then you shouldnt hurt you. The blast should bounce off of you.Only when you lose ssj they can hurt you.I hate those disk that some of them throw they really shouldnt hurt you when you transform.Remember Kurrin couldnt hurt hurt cell with his desructo disk when cell transformed thats how it should be.:idea: :idea: ;)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
this wud be stupid coz then how wud weaker ppl get stronger?? THINK MAN!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no... Krillins strength was like 1/1000th of cells, its like throwing a penny at 1 mph at your neck. And if you were invinsible while ssj, why the hell would you turn out of it? And if there are 2 ssjs fighting, why would they fight if they know they cant kill eachother? Pretty stupid idea man, heh.

Best answers
the idea of it not hurting is probably the wrong idea.....i don't know how it will work, but it might be already in the alpha...

Obviously if your pl is really high someone with really low pl hurts u its only very little.......as for ssj, im sure there will be a signifcant raise in pl making lesser opponents attacks less effective. More pl = less damage from weaker pl people?

Since this is the way its already (i assume) then no point about invincability.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really think that was a bad idea, come on people we have to have a balance between gameplay and the anime. All attacks should damage the person accordingly, im sure when your PL is massive you will have alot of plus points never mind invincibility.

BrunO

Best answers
Theoretically, with the new powerlevel system, a person with a higher pl wouldn't get hurt by somebody with a lower pl. HOWEVER, the person with the lower pl can still kill the person with a higher pl. Which is why we say skill matters more than pl ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom