Transformation length

Best answers
i noticed as watchin the whole series, that the first time ssj it lasted about 1 minute.

but in the android and cell saga, the saiyans only need 1 second to get that state.

that like in dmz, if u go with the required pl (5000) into the ssj state it is really difficult and last long. but if u r 10000 or 20000 u can go into it in 1 second.

will this be in esf too? so u have to charge ssj up like a khh, and if u have a high pl it goes extremly fast???

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I have heard and read, I'm pretty sure that transforming into a super saiyan will be the push of a button as soon as your power level reaches high enough.

I don't think it goes slower or faster depending on PL.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
All I know is that the first Transformation would take the longest time though, It isn't that long of a wait. Once you get to your other forms you'll transofmr like nothing.

Best answers
The first time you transform, it is gunna make you invunverable while you watch the transformation f/x show :)

Best answers
Will there be a show also for the first time you reach the next stages? Ex: SSj2,3 , imperfect,perfect, skinnybuu,kid buu, and so on.

Best answers
i watched the mini clip on veggie powerin up to ssj it looked liek it took him 4 or 5 secs to charge into it

Best answers
Aaargh...that wasn't the transform f/x. Joe just did that for kicks...anyways, yes each transform gets a nice movie the first time you achieve them. Afterwards, you can change at will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
couldnt of said it better my self :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom