Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
i think it gives more of a feel for the original voices? who else thinks so

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh. you have a choice between american and japanese voices in the beta, this will be closed before anyone flames you, please read ALL other posts before suggesting something, because you WILL post somthing like this again. Thats just not right.

Best answers
well hell im a n00b and i have never seen it i dont know much so dont ***** at me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I cant flame you, so I ***** :D be happy enjoy it :D better than my flames.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:/ im sorry sierra sonic but i dont think hes a n00b at all, you cannot ask someone to read ALL the posts, no one does that, u would not do that, thats just being silly lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh, actually you goto www.sinfest.net got the forums, I read all the threads. I just have toi stay up to date with what happens. Yes I am demented. :D

Best answers
i find japanese voices cooler and i have almost everything of DBZ in japanese

Best answers
I'm sorry, but the Jap sounds are so, so...annoying (puttin it nicely). Yep yep, give me good 'ole dubbed sounds any day :)

Best answers
i say no because most of us have grow with the english in dbz and the Jap is true, that its very silly to english speaking people

ultrassj_vegeta

U
the english voices sound way betta.... no stupeede womanly voices.. but it dun matta.. both hav been done... so leav it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am ashamed to say ive never heard the japanese voices(Except for Tien, i cant understand but its still badass) And i would find it intriguing to hear it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gah the dub sounds are *** and stupid!!!! i prefer the classic good jap sounds all the way... i mean special beam cannon??? PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S SS i wish u would stop asking ppl to read ALL the posts, no idiots is gonna read all of them, u chould of just said they r both in, thats stopped at that..:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl he always *****es to people saying how they should go over every topic and to not say the same stuff but yet he always posts the same stuff over and over :p

Best answers
I would have to agree with tepus on thi sone hibiki, first off no one reads all the posts (except moderators maybe), and its not your job to inforce such things. If you were a moderator then there would be no need for me to say this but you are not so stop flameing all the time, flameing is far worse than posting a sugestion that is similar to a previouse thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm i said tep was right so why u saying im wrong and tep was right...

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
umm i said tep was right so why u saying im wrong and tep was right...
Oh dont worry just agreeing with tepus, just because you say she is right does no mean i can agree with her (kinda a stretch on my part :rolleyes: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom