Super sayian namek

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This will be closed :/ the whole point fo this custom person is to slowly but surely make a non-dbz mod, and the poll has came, and went, and a woman won, if your not happy about it, well, tuff lol:S

Best answers
ever watch the lord slug movie? No super saiyan nameks just Super namekians. Well i guess there could be.....a super saiyan namek (goku and piccolo fused). Sorry but im going to have to go with the women.....well because for one....there are none lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;/ i have fans?

/me adds to his list of 0 fans

wooo that makes 2!:D

yea this guy pmed me and flamed me, cool huh?:tired: he must be well ard!:tired:

Edit: good point last person who posted :D super namek is allready in, and theres no much thing as a super sayain namak:rolleyes:

Best answers
lol tepuse ur starting to tell every1 off now....a super saiyan namek is just odd im my opinion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TwIsTeD
lol tepuse ur starting to tell every1 off now....a super saiyan namek is just odd im my opinion
nah im just telling this guy that the polls done and closed, and a woman one, im not telling him off lol now get back to rsm :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus

nah im just telling this guy that the polls done and closed, and a woman one, im not telling him off lol now get back to rsm :p
yes mam lol...:p lol.. :laff:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmmm, maybe Picolo'd get some hair then :p

But yeah, it is a rediculous idea :p

-Karrde-

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
If Piccolo is a NAMEKIAN , how teh HFIL can he be a super SAIYAN?

Please note that Namek and SAIYAN are RACES, you cant change what you are...................... SHEEEEEEEEEEESH!

You guys really make me wonder sometimes ;/

and b4 i forget [CLICK]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom