Energy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember watching cell fight someone I think it was Vegeta.His energy was so strong Vegeta couldnt move.Maybe in the game when you transform your opponet cant move until you finish tranforming.Your energy is holding them back.:idea: :idea:.Its just an idea of mine.

Best answers
I think it's in the basics a nice idea....but in game it would suck cuz if you are in a server with 30 people and they all go ssj one time or the other you can't move alot of times and i think that would really suck and the gameplay would be terrible cuz of that. So not that of a good idea for in the game, but when you go ssj you wil not be able to be killed or something so something like that your idea is in the game. And one other thing....THIS SHOULD BE IN SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I suppose to put it in suggestions. But If I put it in suggestions nobody replies.So i put it hear.:D :D :D :D

*WRONG RESPONSE!, im moving this to suggestions, read the rules, and abide by them...........youve been told :S *
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to put it in suggestions, or I will get on you, and you dont want that ;(

/me huggles side kick "PAT" Im not going to type your name :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately, just because no one replies doesn't justify posting in the incorrect place.

I always look at all the new posts everytime I come here. If I see a thread with no answers I always reply.

And Sierra is scary... or was it ***...I can't remember, either way I wouldnt want him on my back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom