Ssj power

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How much will your power grow when you go ssj,and will it really eat your ki up.I hope your ki doesn't decrease like crazy.I hope you can hold it long.You see how much teleport takes imagine what would ssj take. o_o o_o o_o o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your ki decrases alot when in ssj, this will mean u cannot just turn ssj, u will have to think about it, and use i when u need too.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey emeka no offenc but some of ur posts should be in noob section...

not that I really care but u might be in trouble when a mod comes

Best answers
In the Beta, when you first go SSJ it is gonna drain your ki. Subsequently, it is goin to drain your ki holding the SSJ form. It will continue to drain your ki until your reach the required pl to "master" that form. This holds true for all the Saiyans. Once you master that form, you no longer drain ki holding that form. Ki drainage is dependant upon form level; the higher the level the more ki it will drain to obtain and hold that form. But you won't have to worry about that until the next release after this one ;)

Best answers
so wen u r ssj in the beta it drains ur ki like wen u r in turbo but like much faster

Best answers
o an wen u get to i certain pl wehn u r in ssj it wont drain casue u have mastered it.

Best answers
That's what he said so why repeat it!
And don't post twice just edit your first one ;/

Best answers
becasue i didnt understand wut he wrote untill i read it over

Best answers
It might drain less ki than turbo aura...might drain more...depends on the form. Oh, and only Saiyans have to worry about that :)

Best answers
i got i question when u first go ssj iy goes to a cut scence right?? or is it wher epeaople can attack u while u r ssj, an another 1 wehn u die u have to power up to ssj again??

Best answers
same thing with freeza the sayains an wit boo too boo but back to the question i asked

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MACKgeta
same thing with freeza
nighthawk said only the saiyjins only have to worry about it so whay did you say that it is also for freeza, please read before you post. RUTT (Read up the thread)
On-Topic
I like the idea of mastering a form, its very like the anime. Also i believe each player when they transform there pl gets mulitiplied by a certain facter and its a different fact for each transformation.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
will you lose more ki as ssj than you can regenerate by powering up?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think you can but who knows what they can do.:D

Best answers
You won't hafta to worry about losing ki faster than you can regen it, YET. If and when SSJ3 gets implemented, it will be the only form where ki drainage will equal the amount of regen. Therefore, you won't be able to hold that form forever. And since SSJ3 is the final form, there will be no mastery of that form.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im wondering.. for the saiyans if they can go oozaru form in the game.. like probably later on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom