Questions

Best answers
I am very, very new to this mod but i already love it. I found it at Mod-Central and I am getting some of my friends playing it. I just wanted to know when the beta is coming out because i see all these screenshots of this cool stuff and I really want it. I also wanted to know if you will be able to swallow dragonballs like in DBGT. Thanx for your time and i hope i see some replies.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hiya and welcome

Nobody knows when the beta will be out because the team keeps adding stuff till they think it's perfect, so it will take a while.

Some say it will take two months, some say more but those are just rumors.

Anyhow it's worth the wait cause the beta is gonna rock!

TonyMontana

T
You should read around before you post questions like that. You attract flammers.

Best answers
I didn't really have time to look around for stuff about that and you didn't answer my question about swallowing dragonballs or is that the question you were talking about?

TonyMontana

T
No you cannot swallow Dragonballs. At least not to my knowledge.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well in Goku's case in GT, nothing happened. It came out of his forehead and the 4 star dragon came back.

ESF is a strictly DBZ mod. Not a bad suggestion even though swallowing db's doesnt do anything.

It did do something to the 1-star dragon but he isnt a playable character...since he's only in GT.

Best answers
I have from a confidential source, that the beta1 version will be out in the later summer.:p

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I know for fact that there is NO ETA! as yet, rumours are merely that..RUMOURS :S

Best answers
Well my source tells me that the name of the attack is actually going to BE on the attack. Like the word "Kamehameha" will be on the side of the attack after goku fires it. Same with all the other attacks. The source i got it from isnt lying either..they never lie! o_o

Best answers
First, wtf are you talking about? Says the name the of the attack on the side of it? Not sure exactly what you mean by that but I do know one thing fer sure. You're source is a liar.

Second, we do have an ETA. The ETA for the Beta is....damn, got to go, post it later if I remember :rolleyes: :devil:

*BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH Touche' *
Cheeseman

Best answers
Well it ways meant to be a joke..which it seems no one understands anymore..damn uptight people. What i meant was on the side of the attack..such as a beam or whatever..it says the name of that attack on it. Goku throws a spirit bomb, it says "Spirit Bomb" all over it. Just to let you know..this was a JOKE as in making fun of the people and their "source". Geez, you people really need to lighten up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom