Equality

Best answers
I have been playing and realized there is no point in being some of the characters and almost everyone is Vegeta. I think yous need to make the characters sort of equal by giving them different strengths. Like maybe someone small like krillin could charge his kamehameha up faster so he would stand a chance or he could have more complex attacks. I might sound like a noob but thats ok cause i am to this game. Anyways i think yous should do something about making all characters worth playing. Thanx for your time

Best answers
dude o my good not only should this be in the Suggestions but also this has albeen said before and u think people havent noticed this before just wait all is fare next release i hope

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everything u will come up with in the next llet's say 10 weeks has already been suggestions, and 9 of 10 times the team is already working on it, be patient.

Best answers
i'm not trying to be an impatient prick but i have been reading around the forums and their is a lot of anonymous stuff that i dont' have time to look through. I figure why not let you people use your time to help me since you dont' seem to have anything better to do. But thanx for you little bit of help on this subject. You people on this forum are so edgy and don't welcome noobs. I don't see how the people who are working on this mod are gonna get more players if yous are so mean to the noobs.

*My time is worth more than you may think, show some respect or suffer the consequences. Like most ppl associated with this awesome TC, i have a fulltime job that takes a fair chunk of my time, so when i see laziness such as yours on the forums, im compelled to act, this time, ill let it slide, but in future, think about your choice of words a bit more carefully :\ *
Cheeseman

Best answers
He has a point. Some of you guys just complain and complain and complain, the man had a question and he had the balls to speak his mind and I commend him on it. You guys may have talked about it before but like he said he is a noob to this game and may have not seen the post with that in it, so show alittle support. We all were n00bs once.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look, if u posted at noobs section.. no problem, then u did everything ok

but u didn't post in to noob section and u didn't post in suggestions...

besides we didn't even flame ya, plus we gave ya an correct answer

thanx alot :\

edit: looking at newbs section he knows where to find it...

Best answers
WELL, instead of biting his head off, try just saying "Hey next time post this in the noob section". Instead of losing your temper, sure maybe this has happen many times already but why lose yoru composure and scare away the fan base sheesh.

Im sure a lot of the non noob people here didnt READ every little thing on here before posting.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LiL goten seriously, exatly where in my post did I loose my temper?

I hopu u don't seriously think I loose my temper because somebody I don't know says something...:rolleyes:

and exactly where in my post I was scary?

Best answers
I need 150 posts to put my custom avatar, i think that is sill, so if i post something and it doesnt pertain to the subject you'll know why. I have this avatar i really wann use.

Best answers
Just a note, to Nazghul, Lil didnt aim his concern at anyone, dont be paranoid.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by LiL Goten
WELL, instead of biting his head off, try just saying "Hey next time post this in the noob section". Instead of losing your temper, sure maybe this has happen many times already but why lose your composure and scare away the fan base sheesh.
could be just me but sounds like it's pointed to me when u look at the situattion

also spamming is not alowwed

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by )v(uad'Dib
La la la la la la la la la la
This is the wrong way to get 150 posts. Wait till a mod gets on yor ass.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
-_-
I'll kill you and slap your dog . . . twice.
Noooooo not Monique! You mad man, you've lost your mind. Have your way with me, just spare Monique from your mighty wraith.

And yea leave the n00bs alone or your moms gonna get it...from Cucumba's mighty hands!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have nothing to say but, GF TRUNKS CHANGE YOUR FREAKEN SIG >_<.

A) Its to big!!!
B) Its changes the BG of the post, and makes the forums look ugly.

.:EDIT:. I used my super pickle calling powers to change it for you, :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom