COMBO MOVES!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in my one thread, entitled lock-on mode, i proposed a lock-on system to one close to you when melee is turned on, so that you can move up down left and right while fighting and dodging attacks, while also busting out moves of your own. a way to get out of lock-on would be to use a really strong punch/kick that would send the player off fast or a good ki blast to blast them away!

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=5228

but, i suggest something. if the lock-on mode melee is approved, maybe they can use this idea. the idea is to pull of a series of directional buttons then pressing either punch or kick to bust out with a combo of kicks, punches, or both! just like how dmz u have to press certain buttons to do a kamehame ha or final flash (which i think is really *** how to do the move, thats one reason y esf is cool!!!! ;) )
but i think, maybe doing the movements in lock-on mode with a punch or kick button would do a combo.. like the DBZ vs. games.. like on snes.. you do a half circle move with a kick button for gokou, he does a series of kicks.. thus.. BUSTING OUT A COMBO! ;)
i like the idea because people like gokou who don't have a series of good enough blast in the game could dominate more in melee mode.. and giving really good combos for gokou would probably even out the gameplay.. i mean, dbz shouldn't only be about blast, but should equally dominate in melee attacks, and having the combo system would really bring up melee!

Best answers
hmmm sounds like an really good idea but maybee it will delay the Beta more!

(other suggestion to this suggestion!)
put it in the next release like Beta1.5 or 2.0

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they already have a new melee system in the making, so these suggestions might already be in the making

Best answers
Hopefully the new melee system will do just that. I think if you damage people with melee it should raise your powerlevel. Otherwise, why kill someone with melee if you can stand back and blast them and gain an up in power level? I just hope the new melee will make it even a little more like the show, because during fights in DBZ like 80% is melee and 20% is ki attacks.

Best answers
could'nt of said it better my self about the melee combat.... just wanted to add.... that it would be cool to be able to damage the area around you like break the rocks when you smack someone into them and what not.... and i hope there are stats like in dmz, with no limit (unless the character has a limit in the show/movies then thats different) like i mean how strong does krillin really get lol............ and again about the damaging the area around you thing .. (this probably would of been better for some kinda red faction dbz mod lol) lets say you had no limit to the amount of energy you could build up when goku is using the spirt bomb the limit on that could be if you use to much you destroy yourself and everyone around you inculding the area your figthing on lol ... so like the match would restart or something lololol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom