goku's spirit bomb

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for goku's spirit bomb, i think it sux coz its soo weak and small.. maybe the charge it longer and bigger would be much better.. and i think the spirit bomb should only be used while NOT SUPER SAIYAN.. because only those with pure heart can use the spirit bomb right? wen super saiyan, you're not pure of heart.. it takes anger to transform to super saiyan..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, I'm pretty sure that in the beta the spirit bomb will cause more damage and will be bigger.

Second of all, Just because a saiyan uses his anger and desperation to transform into a super saiyan doesn't not mean he isn't pure of heart. He doesnt stay angry all the time and if he is angry it is usually at some enemy for disrupting peace and order.

Best answers
lots of my friends said that when they had turned super saiyan then they havent got a pure heart anymore but i dont think so because Goku is making a Spirit Bomb on Buu!
so i dont believe that!

Super Saiyan Stage Spirit Bomb= he is only transforming with anger!!!!!
and to get out so the transfrom they have to completly relax!
like iff you see... Goku And Gohan after they have been in the rrom of time and ghost or whatever its called they wont turn to normal again because it takes some of the energy of them!

Best answers
Uh...they don't turn normal again because it wastes energy transforming to the SSJ state...not the other way around. Also, when Vegeta fused with Goku to become Vegetto (sp), Vegeta finds out why Goku always gets the upper hand on him. It's because Goku fight's with a pure heart and mind and Vegeta finally understands this. Ok, that was enough DBZ 101 from me for today ;)

Best answers
The Energy to make a SB comes from the planet, not from within. Being SSJ would just tire them out faster.......and that wouldnt be very smart.

Oh, in the Beta, make it so that there IS NO LIMIT TO HOW MUCH YOU CAN CHARGE UP! Look how big Goku made his when he faught Frieza on Namek. IT WAS FREAKIN HUGE!!! Its not like you can "Run Out Of" energy (unless Earth explodes.....:D).

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And in GT Goku makes a whole universe spirit bomb. Now that's a big one. But I agree, I dont see why there should be a limit to how much you can gather. If you can stay alive long enough to make a huge one, I say you deserve to wield it.

Best answers
i talked with masaterif and he said he will be able to throw it i tried to change his mind but it didnt work!, because he only threw it SSj in the movie 8

Best answers
I agree that spirit bombs should be able to be charged as long as the weilder can stay alive. And, when Goku is SSJ, he can't make a spirit bomb. His anger makes him not pure of heart anymore (I read it somewhere I forgot), and further more, if anyone has played DBZ Hyper Dimension of Super Famicon, Goku's desperation attack is him charging the oponent beating him down with kicks and punches, transforming into a ssj3 and doing the dragonfist, and while hes in the air he goes normal and does a genki dama (Automated sequence). Why would they make it so he has to de-transform into a normal saiyan if he didn't have to?

Best answers
That's funny...he looks like he's a SSJ when he makes a Spirit Bomb and kicks Buu's arse :)

Best answers
Well I guess I'm wrong then because I haven't seen all of the buu saga yet. But I still wonder why they did that in Hyper Dimension.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arg no thats not what happens when hes ssj!!

watch the dbz movie with android 13... when goku does a genki dama when ssj he obsorbs all the energy that he gathered and it basicly makes him a super powered insane type person...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea he absorbed it.. but he didn't throw it.. but i thought no movie moves.. rite..

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
I agree that spirit bombs should be able to be charged as long as the weilder can stay alive. And, when Goku is SSJ, he can't make a spirit bomb. His anger makes him not pure of heart anymore (I read it somewhere I forgot), and further more, if anyone has played DBZ Hyper Dimension of Super Famicon, Goku's desperation attack is him charging the oponent beating him down with kicks and punches, transforming into a ssj3 and doing the dragonfist, and while hes in the air he goes normal and does a genki dama (Automated sequence). Why would they make it so he has to de-transform into a normal saiyan if he didn't have to?
about the automated sequence thing i think alot of that could be added into the game (like smacking someone up and teleporting to them then smacking them down, into the ground causing a small explosion and leaving rubble everywhere would be nice....... also for when to people are fighting in the air another automated attack can happen lets say if one person puts in a certain combaniation and hits the other with it you'll see that person do a frenzy of hits lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats wut i suggested in my COMBO MOVES thread.. same thing.. :S

Best answers
in one of the movies Goku does an spirit bomb as an super saiyan, he then uses the power of the bomb to defeat an android!
but don't know which movie!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he actually makes the spirit bomb OUT of super saiyan.. then he turns super siayan and absorbs the ball.. he doesn't actually throw it against adroid 13.. and that movie is movie 7.. he makes the genki dama (spirit bomb) in regular form

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the one against buu he gathered in none super saiyan form.. then when he threw it, he was none super saiyan form.. but when they wished for gokou's health to be revived, he then turned super saiyan to push the ball back to buu after buu was starting to push back the blast

Best answers
The only thing i have to say about this is, I like the idea of you being able to charge the spirit bomb as long as you are alive. I don't really care if you cant when youa re ssj or not, I dont think that part is a big issue. I like your guys' precidents though, it sounds like a supreme court case in here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what if.. they made two types of spirit bombs.. one u can use non super saiyan and one u use super siayan.. super saiayn one can be the one like rite now.. but non super saiyan u can charge much longer.. it's' much bigger.. and no limit to the charge! but other people can still attack u while u charge soo u dont wanna charge too long! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom