SSJ script

Best answers
What is this SSJ Script for? Cant imagin any usage, so can please explain it to me?
thx

Best answers
it changes your model and aura color

aura to gold

models to ssj type models

( and lets you choose various other peeps ) :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not a noob anymore firefly I know everything

Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
Im not a noob anymore firefly I know everything
And the blind claim to see :shocked:

PS I know I have a low post count, But I have played esf and read the forums for quite a while now, so SHADDUP :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people say that post count doesnt matter but everyone really knows it does, to some people its everything and they always use it if ya get into an arguement.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S ANYONE who fights over not being a n00b, is a n00b.

simple as that.

only thing about your pc u should care about is when u have 150 and can have ur own avatar. apart from that it serves no point at all, so lets not start to fight about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all im sayin is that people SAY ya post count doesnt matter but then they go and call people n00bs and stuff meaning it does.

Best answers
Just agree that your a n00biE and Scream about it!!! IM A N00BIE!!!!!!!!! there, dont you feel better now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by The_SSJ
Just agree that your a n00biE and Scream about it!!! IM A N00BIE!!!!!!!!! there, dont you feel better now?

... what are you talking about?;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
people say that post count doesnt matter but everyone really knows it does, to some people its everything and they always use it if ya get into an arguement.
Nope look at my post count. Well over 400 and I've been here since Power-Up (I posted at Power-Up Stoped posting and Posted Again once 1.5 Released). And guess what, I'm still a noob.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I am a n00b too, and I mostly post in off topic (a little in artwork and mapping). I will never get 150 posts because I don't post in other forums enough o_O

Can someone donate me some posts? That would be nice ^-^

Best answers
Obi-Wan-Cucumba: " just dont take the quick and easy path... like hibiki did... for that leads to the dark side of the spam....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
Hey I am a n00b too, and I mostly post in off topic (a little in artwork and mapping). I will never get 150 posts because I don't post in other forums enough o_O

Can someone donate me some posts? That would be nice ^-^
go and lean them well i would give u 150 of mine, but i dont thinks possable lol:D unless a mod comes and does it for me, since u did gimmie cash on the acgt fourms:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3-4 days ago my post count was 11 thats what the holidays allows ya to do and that wasnt totaly spam a little i really mean a little i aint coverin up mass spamage just answered everything i could and here i am. when i made this post i had 112, so thats about 20 or more a day and if more other people had have been postin i could have done even more.

Best answers
Well, what i meant by the last statment i made was that everybody was arguing about being a n00b, and its not so bad to be a n00b. I mean, if you say something stupid, its excused b/c you are a n00b.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom